Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Also, I’m not instigating anything. If anything, you’re trying to instigate Jarek into shooting me.

Also, my vote isn’t even on you right now nor am I even pushing you in the slightest, so I have no idea why you think I’m trying to eliminate you.

Cause it is obvious with the vote patterns that i was indecisive about my choice. Meaning no TMI

No it isn’t. Don’t give me that. Wolves can act like that too and like you said, acting that way isn’t ai for you. Now suddenly it is?

So what is it? Did you help me get my wim back or did i fake recovering it? Because yiu cannot bake the cake and eat it too

I don’t really like the case on neon lol

If you’re actually a villager I would rethink that because your entire case appears to be based on like, pure speculation

I also think you’re heavily underestimating yourself …considering the fact you believe that neon would…target you as an “easy misexecute” compared to the handful of lhfs that are still alive this game /shrug

I’m also kinda skeeved out on the fact you’re just treating atlas as a villager without a doubt ngl

On the other hand, I think Jarek is villager for his play here? He’s jumping onto the chopping block and volunteering to do a 1for1 on someone he wolfreads :wowee:

1 Like

You are being obtuse. Dynamic voting throughout the day to seek for answers is not the same thing as doing it 5 minutes towards EoD. If im a wolf and both Jarek and Okazo were towns, why flip flop instead of just parking, a townie is guaranteed to flip either way!

Memes calling Jarek a newbwolf is

Uhh

A bit of a lmao

Right now I’m leaning tords you not having lost it at all because here you are saying I’m a wolf for saying that you suddenly voting for me out of the blue when yousaid you’d be voting for Jarek is scummy and then doing the very thing you’re now accusing me of doing and saying it’s scummy behavior.

You seem like you were hoping to look like my savior and pocket me with your false positive support while influencing my read on Jarek.

Im not easily pocketable.

UNVOTE Leafia

I got my confidence back! Thank you Leafia

Ooops. I meant

VOTE: Leafia

Who are those?

heyo
i’ll be in thread later
i think jarek is telling the truth

Why would I do that as a wolf instead of just getting you executed? You’re not even making any sense right now.

THE WII U GAMEPAD HAS BEEN PROCURED

3 Likes

Good to hear.

Because you need to look townie to do it, i will flip town and depending on how you approach my slot and how you execute you will be looked at.

I already look townie. Pretty much everyone but you has me at a townlean at the worst. If I was a wolf and you were a villager, it would’ve been extremely easy for me to get you misexed without looking at all bad for it when I tend to get into de as thtunnels at times as a villager. I’m practically famous for it.

Besides, not everyone approaches the game in the same way like you seem to think they do.