Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Bro I generally upset O.Kazo threw.

1 Like

Like the dude claims Doctor day 1, I reconfirm with him day 2, he recinded his claim and fake claimed a crap role and self votes EoD2 and flips Doctor.

Like what the fuck.

Like I swear to god if Jaiden is a wolf like that’s literal throwing.

I understand “info Yeet” but your fucking Doctor man, you claim that shit.

I couldn’t agree with you more.

Which begs the question why someone widely townread still lives? Scum has to kill unchoppable players if you are town then wolves gotta see that, it wouldnt be enough with just one player pushing at you.

Look at Zorvo at valorant. He bussed Conroy on day 1 and gained a lot of town cred, but he got chopped because it is not realistic for someone like that to live long.

I can accept being suspected if you lay it out to me in a way i can understand your point of view as town, but you can’t. I dont know what others see townie from you, maybe that is why town wins very rarely here.

Hmm

or y’all can just be town

Yah man. Like… i cant believe it

Lemon what did you do last night?

Ummm, Memes…you obviously don’t know me or the other players well if you were expecting me to be dead by now. I’m almost never nightkilled around here. I either get misexed D1 or I live until lylo. There’s several stronger players than me this game. Some are even still alive.

Is this dude seriously saying you would ever die over Magnus and Lol?

Yup. Seems that way. I could reveal as a literal IC d1 and easily live to lylo most likely.

target you
nothing happened

What made you chose me?

Magnus no, lol yes.

Are you saying you expected lol to die when he did?

You say that with pride.

You shouldnt

Far more likely than me dying as I’m a lhf at the best of times. There’s a reason I wasn’t killed until N4 in Kaguya despite claiming mason D1.

You did flip flop between agreeing with me and wanting me dead like an hour ago though. Memes pointed it out, it was pretty strange. What was that about?

Aside from that…Sure.

it was kind of random ngl
I generally pick someone I TR but not super strongly hoping I’ll get feedback that will help solidify my reads