Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

I’m not saying it with pride. Let’s face it, I very rarely die to the nightkill. I can count the number of times I’ve been nightkilled while on this site and the old one combined with one hand I think.

Personally I believe there are a few players who have barely existed in thread

Jaiden/phraze/lemon/may for example (which I wouldn’t be surprised if this group of people contained a wolf. I don’t really mean lhf but more so of people I feel like given the current gamestate they’re much easier to push than a possible v!jarek, someone who is very obviously playing the game and is aggressively defending himself. I’m not saying he’s unkillable as defending yourself isn’t always possible depending on who’s pushing you but I don’t think w!neon would ever just randomly try to kill v!him over v!atlas like he’s claiming? Neon actually seemed to actually evaluate atlas’ late last eod posts and decide she wanted to kill jarek, not “jump on his wagon for an easier misexecute”

Magnus even fit the same criteria for at least yesterday, but he died so /wowee

Didn’t lemon claim tracker?

VOTE: Lemonfairy

I already gave my opinion on lol dying yesterday.

screams

@Lemonfairy
What is your claim?

screams again

If im widely townread and i still dont die is because i have shit reads.
That is what happens 80% of the time, they keep you alive, like Zorvo, counting on our high ability to willage.

You can only kill 1 player per night.

Facts

1 Like

Hmmm, I don’t exactly remember my thought process there admittedly. I’m leaning towards you telling the truth right now because I think Memes might’ve TMIed you town there because he no longer wants to execute you which I’m taking to mean he’s too worried you could shoot a wolf if you get executed.

I could quote posts, but I think Neon is pocketing you so trying to convince you would be quite difficult. The argument essentially boils down to the fact that Neon wants a misexecution on me and/or Atlas because by the time we’re both mis-exe’d, it’s lylo or they’ve won. They can’t defend their actions so they aren’t even trying and they’re hoping that town just believes them because of circumstancial evidence.

Probably. Even so, with lol being the first death it lines itself up perfectly to be me or Atlas they’d go after - They’ve gone after us both at this point.

I have a good read on Atlas. I could be being pocketed myself, but Atlas hasn’t really tried in particular to get me on their side so I’m fairly sure it’s not a pocket.

Therefore Mafia has to carefully choose a player.

Watcher

Your unlimited watcher?

So your results are me and Jarek weren’t visited by anyone?

yeah

Do you have posts of neons that are individually wolfy completely disregarding her pushes? Or like do you remember anything in general she’s done

Guys! Read this! LOL

How is this not obvious wolf? Lol

Im parking on Leafia for the rest of the day, if you chop me it is fine too.

Have a lovely day before lylo.

hmm I think I buy Jarek’s claim

This is town Memes as much as I hate it.