Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Ok. I’ll check Jaiden. I think they suspected a wolf association with Atlas.

They (Magnus)

Cool.

I don’t think it’d be sillykitty because Neon TR them the last I remember, and if Neon isn’t evil - which it flip flops, so I honestly don’t know, but for the sake of it they aren’t - then their reads are good enough for me for now.

Town Forever

Neon
SK

Town Probably

Atlas
Memes
May

That’s what I got. SK is the only person I truly believe in… which scares me because my last few games I’ve fucked up on those d1 lock town reads where I normally don’t

I’m pretty hard locked on you being town at this point but not enough to throw you up with SK and me yet.

Atlas and May are a step below that.

I don’t even disagree with that if me and Zorvo are in the list.

This kind of mockery makes Jaiden and Neon unaligned

So in Jaiden’ ISO, they have pushed on Neon and me with a certain degree of conviction but no reads supporting it.

Naked voted Zorvo and Leafia once.

There rest of their ISO is fluff.

I think this is likely a wolf.

VOTE: Jaiden

VOTE: Jaiden

If it is I pushed them D2

Ok. Now Atlas analysis.

Good lord. 642 posts, i will do that after i wake up

Not anymore and I can’t sleep unfortunately. Although that’s hardly uncommon.

@Jarek Please stop falling for wolfy agenda.

That’s what this push on me obviously is. Wolfy agenda with no basis in fact.

If I had been wolf, I would’ve killed Memes, not Magnus. Magnus was hard townreading me while Memes is scumreading me.

Memes and Neon are obviously w/w at this point. You’ve seen how much they’ve both changed their votes today. They’re just trying to see who they can misexe just in case they can’t get me misexed.

I can almost guarantee that they killed Magnus so he couldn’t protect me then concocted the scheme of Memes pretending to give up to hopefully get me off his tail because I did say I’d make sure he was the exe if I was still alive so it was really the only option available to them. Then Neon jumped aboard my wagon too. Remember that before today Neon was hard townreading me too and now she’s practically done a 180 on her read on my slot. That never comes from a villager. As for May, my gut tells me that Zorvo is right about her, although I’m not as set on her being a wolf as I am about Neon and Memes. Zorvo also knows me very well too. He’s been with me nearly my entire FM career after all, so he knows me better than anyone. GTH, I’d say the fourth wolf is Jaiden, but that’s only a guess at this point.

my sister in christ didnt you also do that
morning
going out soon
ill have a quick look

LEAFIA I AM FEMALE I SWEAR TO GOD

Oops. Sorry. Tired.Leafeon makes silly mistakes.

Headache moment

awake leafia makes silly mistakes. leafia makes silly mistakes

you might honestly use the wrong pronouns more than the right ones

If it makes you feel better youre not my primary wagon and I’d still prefer may die over you for purely read reasons

1 Like

no, zorvo only townreads leafia
…dont think abt it too much