Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Here’s my readslist for anyone that wants it

Locktown

Leafia
Zorvo

Townread

Jarek
SK

Townlean

Lemonfairy
Phraze

Null

Atlas
Jaiden

Scumlean

None

Scumread

May

Lockscum

Neon
Memes

1 Like

id say atlas’ frustration was nai, it was more so at neon the person than neon the mafia player (at least thats what i thought)
and since neon was reacting to that same goes there

tldr: we learnt nothing from this exercise

Whenever I’m under stress, I tend to do that at times and I’m truly sorry.

It does make me feel better and how about voting for May with us then?

i can see atlas/leafia
i can see atlas/neon (to a lesser extent but its a possibility)
i cant see leafia/neon rn

i need to go
farewell

Because at this point, it feels like the execution will be between May and me.

Good night.

Why not anymore? Do you townread Lemon? If so, why?

Why is Phraze townlean?

Townlean and mostly gut. Thanks for proving that you don’t even bother to read my posts as well.

Define null. What null means for you?

Why is he a townlean?

Not feeling confident enough right now for the townread slot. She acted exactly this way in Kaguta where I was masons with her.

Exactly how? Describe the behavior please

Null means null. It means the same thing for everyone. Not knowing where to put them.

Memes, have you even been paying attention? Phraze is barely here at all, just like in Kaguya. Although admittedly, this is my second game ever with her. So take my read with a grain of salt.

Atlas has 642 posts and Jaiden 161, I’m sure you can dig up their content to place them better. Do that, I’m doing it too, specially because you said that Jaiden could be scum, the slight suspicion gotta come from somewhere no?

Yes, Phraze is barely here at all, hence why I don’t understand the townlean. I got extensive meta of her and even with that, it is difficult to get a read on her. So maybe you can widen my eyes about a townlean that I don’t see.

“Obviously”