Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Not everyone plays the same way or thinks the same way Memes. You’re TMIing why Magnus was killed. He was also killed to make me easier to misexe too no doubt. Because he was defending me. I’m certain of that.

Memes, just because you think something is the optimal play doesn’t mean everyone does.

Why does everyone on FoL think dating “I wouldn’t do this for this reason” is a believable defense

Pffff please. He claimed investigative, we chopped the doctor, he was a sitting duck. 2+2 equals 4, it is really obvious.

Because it can be when it’s true.

Okay but by mentioning it you know that you think this way and you know that you should change that so you aren’t meta read

He just claimed PR, not investigative. Get it right and you were just as good a kill. I would’ve killed you honestly.

That just sounds stupid.

Also there is an ideal way to play mafia. Memes is right. Magnus always dies. PRs always die.

I don’t know why people keep acting like that’s an insane thing to suggest in a game of Werewolf.

Wrong. Not everyone thinks the same way so the only way to know how they think in a game is to be a wolf in that game.

No…it doesn’t. There are literally multiple examples of why this is a common mafia tactic

You are basing your survival on the legacy of a townie that townread you, he townread you not lock confirmed you, he could have been wrong. He was wrong about me at one point, he could be wrong about you. Instead of using Magnus as shield to flail and not justify your reads, do that, justify your reads, show me a clear view of why you are placing the people in that read list of yours, if you are town I may find you.

Neon, not everyone NK plays the ideal way and the ideal way depends on who the wolves are. Also, if the two of you were villagers, you wouldn’t be arguing with me about this.

PRs die. Investigative PRs definitely die.

They can end a scum team. They can defend a townie and make them unkillable by vote.

It does not matter if he TRs you. He’s a PR that can change with one click of the mouse. Any singular wolf team worth is salt kills PRs before they end them.

I’m not buying your words for a nanosecond but there’s one thing I do agree with you on and that’s the fact that explaining my reads is a good idea.

Its literally common sense

Neon, stop it. Not everyone plays the same. That much is a fact.

Its. Literally. Common. Sense.

PRs die.

So you think that two wolves are ganging up on you?

Who the hell do you think you are?

You have admitted that you are often townread and left alone til End of Game to misexecute you right? Do you think that we as wolves invest in hard pushing you now and look super associated if you flip town?

Come on, your logic does not make sense.

Neon, if people had common sense here, town would win way more often. Also, Magnus was far from the only one claiming PR.