Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Jaiden. Magnus thought about a possible w/w team of you and Jaiden

1 Like

hm
did they state any reason past that
i’ve not really interacted with jaiden and i’ve tried to at points, but i don’t particularly see it
to be fair im biased but

“I tried to pocket him by getting his wim back and it backfired, lolme”.

1 Like

leafia being randomly friendly then aggressive is typically nai
at least what i’ve seen
i heard advice that the best way to read her is to see if her internal worldview aligns with her external

from morbtainado

I remember he asking me directly about what I think about Jaiden because he thought Jaiden could be scum with you. I had no read on Jaiden then, I have a read on Jaiden now but I’m yet to fully analyze your ISO, I know I suspected you for something but I forgot tbh.

Explain this to me like I’m a five year old please

1 Like

hm
not much to reply to here if im being honest
i suppose more context will be gained if she gets back to me

Like if Leafia had told me that one of Neon/Me is a wolf, where one is town and the other is echoing the other one’s thoughts. I could understand that PoV because it’s possible, but two wolves exclusively pushing her?

Nah my friend.

Why can’t you be unknowingly pushing with a wolf backing you up though?

essentially
leafia has a worldview inside her head, which is mostly internal and she doesn’t tend to talk about it much
her external worldview is what she presents, which is usually not much reflective of what she believes
thats why i tend to like to ask her for readlists and the like because she typically doesn’t say it much

im pretty sure it was mist who said it

It could be but I townread Neon and if she is a wolf, I’ll never get there.

thats not leafia’s point
from my point of view i think she believes she’s being pushed for wrong reasons by both, and she’s scumreading them for it
then again i wouldn’t know

I don’t so I think it’s possible

well if Neon is scum, you’ll have her pelt all for yourself. You will not get support from me to get that pelt though.

Not true at all.

I find it hilareous that you think all people play the same way.

Yes and he said he had a soft redcheck on Memes.

Only because the two of you are trying to make me look wolfy.

I didn’t because I’m not a wolf and if I was a wolf, I’d claim PR.

Listen to yourself. Why would I try pocketing you if I was a wolf and you were a villager when I could just get you misexed instead?

I guess that’s a possibility even if I do somewhat doubt it. All I know is that there’s no way on earth that you’re both villagers.

You’re right about that.

There are better and easier wagons to establish like the ones ongoing. I’ve made my case, people didn’t vote for it. Maybe I’ll try again later.

No he said that he had a softredcheck if I hardclaimed PR, I’m not a PR so… I’m softchecked town

1 Like

this is actually true to an extent

No. You did claim vig remember? So yes it was a softredcheck. He never said it was inly if you claimed pr as well.