Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

UNVOTE

did what?
make the excuse of “not enough posts” to not vote someone?

not that I can recall

I agree it was NAI but I never saw it as AI
my point was I feel the frustration toward each other was genuine and makes them not w/w

Again, I’m voting with Jaiden. :thinking:

I’ve seen Phraze scum and they were barely there as well
it’s NAI at best

2 Likes

TBF Leafia might be too attached to the memory of our masonry. I am too.

I wish you, Jaiden and I were scum together. Mafia game rolls “least active scumteam ever”, asked to leave forum

Yes, this lists three people and so is therefore likely to be taken as rule of 3 and make people keep side-eyeing me and going for my (mis)execution, but unfortunately I think it’s too funny not to post, and being townread is boring anyway.

Kills other least active players too. Red alert.

If you sus Leafia, why are you on the counterwagon? And how are you not aligned if you sus without voting?

y

because that happened on D2
I TR Leafia now so I’m obviously not going to vote her?

1 Like

why why why

Oh, what changed?

Sure.

Town: Zorvo and Neon

Wolf: Memes and May

Neon, could you convince SK to get her vote off of me for me? I think she’ll listen to you more than to me.

Good to know you’re scumreading someone not even in the game.

He’s not even in the game.

Hmmm, okay. UNVOTE

Leaning towards yes right now.

I’ll trust you on this Lemon. Putting her in my PoE.

Yeah. That’s my biggest reason for thinking you could be town. Perhaps the only one actually.

My vote isn’t on you anymore :wowee:

2 Likes

Good. Now to take a nap. :sleepingleafeon:

I would.

Again May having no response or feedback from the wagon they were hard pushing day 2 is wolf telling and there read progression makes no sense especially considering they hard TR Leafia and is now hard pushing them today.
@Neon

Like all May had been doing all game is pushing villagers and calling them “info yeets” yet when they go over, May doesn’t even mention anything at all about it and starts pushing another villager.

:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like