Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Here is when I thought Neon was agenda driven to push on O.Kazo, either way, Neon was determined to chop him not for AI reasons but for gimmicking.

If Neon is scum, this is how she makes me look partnered with her. She is pushing O.Kazo for a gimmick and then drops it while she leaves me alone even though I myself started with a gimmick too.

So I’m a wolf with leafia because of a post where she is trying to shade me and say I’m pushing zorvo and because she…commented about me being a player?

Get the fuck out of here Lmfao. I don’t know if you’re bussing leafia but your pairing me to leafia is genuinely unreal

Everyone in that PoE is still alive while I live. What’s the difference? That I’m probably pocketed by one of them or more.

But Memes, you said Magnus was the obvious kill! You are contradicting yourself!

Yes! But i claimed Vig! What is more dangerous an investigative that is spot on! or a vig that is in your pocket? If they believed I’m a vig, then they were counting on me to kill townies.

oooooooh… they were counting on me to kill Leafia… maybe.

Or they have a rolecop and they already knew I’m vanilla.

Hmmmmm

VOTE: Neon

Placeholder

I didn’t spend a day trying to get leafia killed at the peak of me scumreading her while everyone refused to follow me only to get preflipped with someone based off of things I literally can’t control. Do better or gtfo

I vote her today and then later on her wagon dissipates because of “muh!! Muh hammer!!! Unvote because of hammer”

May unironically pairing me with the two major pushes I’ve made this game is just outright not a real scumteam and I’m assuming she outright cherrypicked people with me without knowing how little sense it would make because atlas…leafia? Are you deadass?

Why did I think this.

Because I’ve done it too. I’ve come in a game with a gimmick as town, see that I’m getting unnecessary heat for it and drop it then pursue the sources of that heat to see what I can find.

Is Min known to hellbuss?

Like I don’t understand it

How can you steal my poe and then place me in it?

Incredibly goofy and lowkey tilting

I don’t care if may or leafia die today anymore because considering the fact they both are the main wagons and may is spending her time preflipping leafia and pairing her with people I’m gonna assume they’re actually partnered and she’s bussing her for obvious reasons

I think it’s more that May might just be evil and is cutting corners to make worlds they have work.

I townread this tbh cause no wolf would complain about the set up being scum sided.

May got a point too. 4v11 is unbalanced just by team composition alone, so to balance it. I’d expect Mafia to have less power than usual. Meaning Mafia gotta have at least two goons and those goons would be willing to shield and even sacrifice themselves to protect their PR.

So far

Town

May

Scum

Neon

Jarek is not aligned with Silly or May based on this.

Thank you Jarek.

This associations spread sheet I’m building is SPICY!

As long as I’m helping I guess no problem

I only do that as a villager too. I’m not like that as a wolf. Besides, that’s standard for villagers.

You can’t say it’s fake and then claim you forgit the number of wolves too.

Rule of 3 has no basis in reality.

No way is this a real thought that someone truly believes.

Just go tell yourself that. You’re just nitpicking at this point and no I didn’t know it until SK told the thread. Why would I react to it? It’s not something groundbreaking or super interesting nor does it change anything.

What’s so weird about it?

Yeah. This is always a wolf here. She even TMIs that SK told her wolfmates that she was min before she told the thread.

Also, I raised forth tons of my own opinions and reads.

Can I be biased? Absolutely not.

Don’t believe me on your own, ask for game examples, Idc. I hate bussing, and most of my busses always look incredibly low wim because it consists of me placing a vote on my partner and then fucking off from thread for mostly the rest of the day unless I’m bussing by eod
v
The only time I bus is when there is a 99% chance of my partner going over or if my partner is a lhf, but I never immediately put hard sus on my teammates and make them part of poe. I prefer to powerwolf unless I cannot. I throw soft shade on my partner but I never really push them unless everyone else

(Mafia Universe)

I really just mainly just hard push a villager all game and then explode and cope when they’re town bc it’s something I can do as town so lmao

Wait wrong link hold on