Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

May might’ve been a bit more lucky in getting town to listen to her with a w!Leafia flip.

Yes he is. He’s a wolf. VOTE: Memes

This is how I feel too.

True. The game likely would’ve been completely different had lol survived N1.

He was acting like a vig that had realized that the wolfteam had a roleblocker and was trying to trick them into not roleblocking him so he could shoot one of them D3.

Correct. You were. I don’t know how town didn’t realize that was TMI about what happened honestly.

Correct.

And in ToS.

You were right at some points. Other times you were townreading me.

No idea. Easiest misexe ever though.

That was a stromke of genius on my part. Laughs evilly I think it’s why May got misexed, winning us the game. No idea why everyone was so quick to believe me there.

Agreed. That would’ve been the smart thing to do. Probably why town didn’t do it.

This is not a great idea

Ate is still not ai for me lol and if we both joined another game and I got pushed for a reason I thought was bad I’d like. 80% still get annoyed

1 Like

Who are you really SK? Also, I really enjoyed being wolves with you three Atlas, Phraze, and SK.

Min

Thanks for letting me know. ^_^

1 Like

Vaporwave theme actually killed my braincells

I just wanted to die :sob:

Actually, once I claimed PR and then decided to keep it up, it was hard to come clean again because I knew I was going to be heavily scumread for it. I would’ve rather been NK’d but my reads were bad enough it was probably better for scum to keep me alive.

I’m so fucking glad I got to play yesterday that was my favorite part of this game

3 Likes

Probably.

I threw so.

Ohai

(sadbi is not actually directorhail)

XD

Yah, i actually was. Wifom wifom wifom.

Then play better because i will kill you either way. No joke

My WiM is officially at an all time low

Someone in dead chat I think Silviu said I’m too trusting… and like yeah probably

Feel free to invite me to anymore games if you wanna play more. Probably not gonna get aggressive Neon again so maybe it’ll be more enjoyable

Thx for having me and GGs

3 Likes

I want to join another game before I lose my high of being half-right

It’s more fun to kill your friends. The first game I ever played here, I hard tunneled Misty, the only person in the game I knew, just because. Great times (she was wolf, the only one we killed all game)

That’s a lie.