Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

I get frozen as town too

2 Likes

anyway
i’ve not heard any real counterarguments to magnus being town
so i’m willing to let them pass for a bit, at least if they come back and start behaving similar to before

I’m just going to go through the thread, noting down anything that stands out to me as I go.

Evil, evil, scum, evil. It feels like Magnus is very methodically mapping out the logic town would apply here, step by step, with an intellectual understanding of how that works but not the ability to actually do it (due to the fact that they are not town.)

Not reading is a towntell. This is 70% a joke.

Magnus Agendahaving. I will never stop tunneling. I love to tunnel, I will tunnel forever and ever, amen, tunneling is my lifeblood and my passion, if there were a tunnel emoji to react to my Discord posts with, my mafia career there would be over, the beauty of a good tunnel is worth far more than any flip or any “good read”, I’ve already talked myself out of this Magnus opinion just by thinking about how often I do this. :tunnel:

I’ve read through a few hundred more posts here and gotten absolutely no takeaways other than boring myself so thoroughly that now I have to resist the urge to stuff the nearest brightly colored object in my mouth. I think I will just read through the rest of the thread on my own rather than liveposting it.

1 Like

this is what I thought but worded better
lemon likes

neon is eh at the moment, but im willing to just let her go after writing a lot of paragraphs
seth is starting to act more inline with his regular towngames
jarek is decent, from our conversation earlier
may hasn’t done anything
phraze hasn’t done anything
lemon gave me a readlist, but it feels still they’ve done nothing much beyond that. would like to see more conversation from them
i personally don’t see why people townread kitty, and their push on magnus is lacking evidence and counterarguments to mine and others points
leafia is eh. not very memorable, seems she’s just doing whatever leafia does
lol isn’t memorable, his wallpost from 1-600 was alright, but feels like there isn’t a lot of thought put behind it
memes hasn’t been doing anything recently, they were fine early d1 but i’ve not seen them for a bit
hail’s points felt weak, and they aren’t here too much so it’s hard to converse
i’ve shared my thoughts on magnus a lot, i believe they’re decently towny with their earlier pushes and behaviour, waiting for them to come back
o.kazo is decently scummy, and isn’t very memorable
jaiden has barely been here

like even if that’s the process they mentally went through, the act of actually formatting it all and setting it up for everyone to see feels performative to me

just talk to me then

magnus as a person maps things out and thinks in a specific way, judging from their past behaviour

I swear I’ve done more than just “give a reads list”
smh

one of my concerns is you aren’t doing things without being urged to
what do you think about jarek and hail?

your iso is mostly one liners and jokes

also
apologies if i sounded rude recently
just been agitated from some things i didn’t want to take

that doesn’t seem like a very good reason

elaborate?

my TR on kitty partly hinges on me TRing Neon
other than that, I like some of their takes (forgot specifics)

eh
had a mindmeld with Leafia at one point
think it’s towny enough

I really liked their wallpost though

agree
my memory can only last a short while

they were weak
but nervous newbie vibes checks out
maybe a bit too wordy for my liking?

I’ll wait and see on this too

elaborate?

1 Like

hail, I’ve already talked about

Jarek… I liked this one post they made but nothing else stood out to me aside from that
they also haven’t been in thread for a while

did you scroll down?

don’t worry about it
no offense taken

mafia is pretty stressful to play sometimes
most of the time

Ugh, I’m never doing this whole “zero-posting for twenty-four hours” thing again. It’s so hard to read through a thread when nobody can even mention my name due to the fact that I have contributed literally nothing. Torment and agony. Usually I can get by on those little crumbs.

Unfortunately, my reads are going to be twenty-four hours behind all of yours, but I may as well try to get a start on developing something. As asked, my opinion on sillykitty… I don’t see anything that makes me scumread it in particular, though that just might be the sleepy and perhaps the tired. Somehow, ISOing it made me immediately receive a vision of Zorvo/Lemonfairy W/W, a vision which likely has no basis in reality.

Arguably, I should be getting rest and trying again in the morning, but mafia is all about fighting against what’s “arguably”, so I’ll be around trying to form some actual opinions. I’m happy to answer any specific questions anyone has.

it was a summarized version of it
she made several long explainations which were well thought-out and had decent points regarding them

i did so earlier

his earlier pushes were towny and showed something like a go-getter attitude, and he has been ok since then

noted, i guess?

that isn’t the greatest of reasons, but duly noted

i thought it was just ok, as explained later.

the latter was said several times by others, its to be considered imo

they
haven’t really been doing much other than defending themself
thats why i thought neon was more scummy earlier, due to the lack of contribution and more “survive”, which is what scum wants to do

this part is true