FoL Music League

are we including criticisms in the comments or just praise?

Either/both i think
Just dont be a butt imo

2 Likes

No calling songs old people music? :pensive:

idk who put ___ but im stealing it

not to spoil who I voted for but I liked one of the songs so much i checked out their twitter and I was like “i think I recognize this” and then i see THIS TWEET

ITS ALLLLLL CONNECTED

3 Likes

i was going to be like “omg u call urself a folk punk fan but u dont know the mountain goats or apes of the state???” but thats cringe and dumb im glad ur finding new music u like
the folk punk club welcomes u

1 Like

im a folk punk fan im just also really really really really bad at listening to new music (which is the mainr eason im doing music league :joy_cat:)

1 Like

the unskippable ads on this app are SO ANNOYING

THERES AN X BUTTON BUT IT DOESNT WORK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3 Likes

This is why I download my songs, no more ads

What is this btw I have noticed this for a while but never asked

i misvoted noooooooooooooo im so dumb one song deserved another vote but i goofed

2 Likes

uhhhh
theres a category/prompt, and you submit a song that you think best fits it
after everyone submits a song the submissions are anonymized and put on a playlist and you listen to all of them and give them points
once the voting round is over the results are shown, as well as who submitted each song

2 Likes

oh what was the current prompt?

https://app.musicleague.com/l/e59d0c59638646f5a16e38349f3b1dc0/
you can join here if you want btw!

Category name: Break out!
Description: Society’s rules and expectations and pressures and misery, just throw a middle finger at it.

1 Like

I dont have spotify, I listen to stuff on Youtube/Soundcloud

And my taste in music is really bad, so like it would be a mistake lmao. If I could just vote and not submit stuff that would be cool tho

aw damn
if you really wanted you could make a free spotify account and just look for the song/link on there to submit
but actually listen to it on yt/soundcloud

2 Likes

I mean my favorite songs are instrumentals so that makes it tough

(use adblock)

3 Likes

i also listen to music on yt, i just go onto spotify to to find and submit it

1 Like