FoL Music League

here’s the website

1 Like

im ngl i woulda joined but the categories were really really really not my speed

1 Like

That’s lowkey how I felt when I looked at the last one so I’m glad I didn’t join
I don’t understand what “flip music” or “songs to wolf to” mean at all and “wildcard round” is just “do you have consensus music taste” which I don’t
I like that Ash’s themes are… well, themes :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: like actual direct categories

1 Like

For the most part anyway… we’ll get to round three when we get to it :hugs::hugs:

If it’s any consolation, I have no clue what I’m doing for round 3 either.

1 Like

wheres the new link

https://app.musicleague.com/l/e59d0c59638646f5a16e38349f3b1dc0/

3 Likes

:sob:

The problem isn’t that I don’t know what to submit it’s that I don’t think I can fairly judge that theme when it comes time to vote…

If it helps, I can run through my thought process for designing the prompt.

i too feel like the subject of a federal investigation upon waking up to ash and/or dust

1 Like

my problem’s just that I don’t recognize jack shit in the playlist

1 Like

so i’ve no clue where to start and therefore just…don’t

1 Like

the whole point is you listen to new music
you just hit play on the playlist, you’re not supposed to skip around and listen to the songs you know

1 Like

counterpoint: mobile spotify is unusable

then listen on desktop
or just google the songs and listen somewehre else

I can’t listen on desktop. My home PC won’t boot and my school laptop has the word “school” underlined and learned its new favorite word to put in black text over a white background, ‘reset’.

1 Like

then do this

wow the app straight yp does not let me join