FoL Music League

I tree’d two of the rounds but w/e :wowee:
when is volume 3 starting?

Ranked voting would be ideal tbh

I was trying to sub things people probably wouldn’t have heard before as well, but that’s because I feel like they would be more likely to enjoy a song they hadn’t heard before but liked more than a song they had
This is not FoLrus - we don’t have independent judges, we don’t have ranked voting and the categories are ambigious and up to interpretation, and this isn’t for everyone, and that’s fine :wowee:
What I got from the vibe of this competition is that it was intentionally inherently swingy & bullshit, and to be totally honest I have no idea how orange had drawn an expectation that either the songs submitted or what people would vote would be at all reasonable, nevermind both

2 Likes

@YouButWorse can’t believe California Girls reached 1st place without needing my votes, I couldn’t vote since I tree’d the round :sob:

WAIT LUNA GAVE 4 POINTS TO WHERE’S MY JUUL SO ICONIC

YUUUUUP WHERE’S MY JUUL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I also see the vision like idk if you actually have a vision or if you’re just submitting this as a joke but I see the vision

@guavagudetama I HAD A VISION

wont be getting any votes from me I just don’t get how ti relates to the theme

@YouButWorse I thought the theme was “not getting any votes” since it was a Jester round so you did see the theme you just didn’t know it :sob:

i’m only giving this a point because if you played this song i would absolutely vote you out immediately

1 Like

Anyways, now that I’m finally back and now that this League’s finally over, I can post this.

1 Like

I mean. Dont you want votes as a jester in f3? I dont understand what u mean.

california girls are unforgettable cheesy cheese bikinis on top
something something about popsicles
woa woa woa woa woa woa

(i dont use spotify)

4 Likes

… yes, I just realised that. Oh dear.
For some reason I thought the objective was to not get votes

1 Like

i fuck with this. idk if websitie can do that tho

It can’t, but I can just do some spreadsheet shenanigans and get a secondary ranking from that.

i can make league, i have sum ideas
would ppl be down

I think YBW’s doing this one. Would you be up for doing Volume IV?

i wasnt sure if i was 4 sure doing this next one or not. if I am tho ill have it ready either tonight or tomorrow

2 Likes

i could do yes

1 Like

lemme know if you don’t got it?

1 Like

I’ll make it tomorrow, too sleepy tonight

2 Likes

quick question (hopefully someone is aroudnt o asnwer this before tomorrow)

would people prefer themes that are open to multiple interpretations OR themes that have one clear interpretation?

2 Likes
  • multiple interpretations
  • one clear interpretation

0 voters

why don’t you two just collab on the categories