FoL Music League

I’m of the opinion that it should be a clear theme that can be interpreted in a variety of tones.

https://app.musicleague.com/l/ea6ba5db63a9440fa67924cba6db388a/

New league is up! I hope I set everything up correctly? If anyone has any questions about the themes just lmk and I can try to clear things up or at worst change them

4 Likes

@Marshal @guavagudetama @Garfooled @Ash @Chloe @sulit @Daeron @Marluxion @pandora @Marluna @yurkin

You all were in the previous one so I’m pinging u all, tho IK some people are dropping out or aren’t intersted etc etc

3 Likes

@notblackorwhite

Ty <3

How much should we lean into the chill side of things? :eyes:

However much u feel is appropiate! Id just think of music that you would write to

1 Like

Got it! Thanks for the clarity~

1 Like

The submission comment should not identify who submitted right? Like Jenna and I can’t both add our thoughts separately because that would out us

No one really cares too much, dont like sign it though or anything since some people like to guess identities

1 Like

Good news: i know what im gonna submit for the nostalgia category!

Bad news: idk which song to submit for this one lmao

1 Like

i like music

and origami

1 Like

i know it’s still a bit away, but for round 2, should we be aiming to sub an evil song that everyone will enjoy, or is it equally valid to just sub a song everyone can agree is the most evil

because uh, i would sub very different things based on what everyone thinks of that lmao

1 Like

Id go with the evil song youd think others would enjoy

When i wrote that theme i was just thinking of songs with an evil theme (like a villiand song, since that villian is evil)

i already know what im subbing to every category

also fuck youbie i wanna hear whatever tf you think is the most evil recording on spotify that sounds fun

just don’t sub the joe rogan podcast

alright if i don’t end up subbing it i’ll dm it to you lol

1 Like

@YoubutWorse, @Chloe, @notblackorwhite, and @Marluna, ten hours left! Get your picks in!

2 Likes

THATS what i forgot to do yesterday!

1 Like

jenna and i submitted earlier. we listened to a ton of songs, but ended up going with one of the first songs we tried of course.

1 Like