FoL Music League

@Marshal, @YoubutWorse, @Chloe, less than 24 hours remain. Go vote.

1 Like

why would anyone?
death, death isn’t even an evil song… (it’s just about how he always write songs about evil things…)

He has more evil themed songs, if you want to choose Voltaire for the second round.
“brains” “Hell in a handbasket” “almost human” or “when you’re evil” all would fit the category way better.

Also, now I have to find a different song for round three… Thank you much.
(I was planning to submit a Voltaire song, if no one puts any songs from him in the second round.)

will do my rankings tomorrow night, wanted to do them tonight but god said otherwise

1 Like

bro you can submit a voltaire song just don’t pick that one

also I’m aware it’s not an evil song but ybw’s “EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL” thing just reminds me of it lol

1 Like

i honestly think youbie and i might try to sub the same thing for the next cat lol
i’ve gotta camp it and be ready once it opens :triumph:

4 Likes

theres actually a pretty good chance
if you submit what im thinking though I have a backup

2 Likes

I have a feeling that I know exactly what song you both are thinking of.

Can’t wait for everyone to try and submit the same three songs for this round.

1 Like

@Marshal @YoubutWorse likely the final ping you’ll get about this

3 Likes

ty I have been on the road all day but found time 2 listen while driving just have to vote

3 Likes

i have accepted that i’m not gonna bother trying to pick stuff for the remaining rounds that chloe and nut don’t know lmao

2 Likes

I’m going to say this once again now and I will probably repeat it one more time in a few days for good measure

why do me and molly have THE EXACT same music taste lmao

and this lmao

2 Likes

zts sweep baybee

Kinda :impaledcat: that livingroom came in last. Genuinely one of my favorite pieces of music.

what the fuck is this this is the same song

yeah lol its impossible
jam seshs have fucked me over