FoL Music League

dear god i just had a funny idea for this one

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAApabababaBAAAAAAAAAAuuuAAAHHHHHHHHH BOP- PAAAAAAAAAAAAA bohbohbohBaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaA, buh-BWAAAAAAAABWABWAHHHHH BABOHBABAH

ok i was concerned at the comments of ppl not thinking my song was evil but now i realize i might have not checked the thing that lets you see what i wrote about the song :sob: :sob: :sob:

well now u know i was robbed (the song makes a lot of sense when u understand what its about smh)

1 Like

@spf check op for the latest link
theres 1 more day to sub for this cat

2 Likes

thank u!

looking forward to submitting some bangers and jams

3 Likes

All I’m gonna say is there is nothing more evil than submitting a song from league of legends and it was an evil song in content beyond that. We got fewer points than our song deserved on the pure evil factor.

3 Likes

it was kinda a bop

1 Like

It’s absolutely a bop

1 Like

@notblackorwhite @notgrayorgray @spf @pandora @eaves about 4 hours left to submit

2 Likes

HOW
I ALMOST SUBBED THAT LOL

how does this keep happwning oml

1 Like

i’m uh ngl

this cat is a lot easier to vote for sorry

2 Likes

Nerds

1 Like

its because i submitted the origami song isnt it

1 Like

Wait what, is it a song for or against riot cops?

1 Like

like satirizing /caricature ?? so against?? (i feel like this is obvious…)

…like the point is the song is evil so it is from the pov of an evil character…

i cant believe nutella the elephant is a supporter of riot cops!

4 Likes

unknown love songs category
open the category
queen

Summary

I tried to listen to my childhood friend’s songs to figure out one to submit cause those are most certainly unknown and then I got way too emotional over hearing her voice again and could not continue so I was like I have to stop thinking about this and submitted a song that was literally about unknown love

1 Like

THAT’S MY EXCUSE