[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

I am awake. Quick notes before i actually put on my glasses and get to my computer.

@Magnus hi. Quick question. Can you re read leafia posts as if you know they will flip v and tell me the psychology behind them? Your reason makes sense but i alao feel like any half decent wolf could analyze any post from a wolf perspective to case people. Do this with everyone actually. There are a lot more town to find than wolves.

Also thoughts on king maker?

@Jaiden owes me an explanation of their wall posts.

Zorvo appears coherent. I like the defense of leafia either way because apparently wolves bus leafia a lot as wolves because she tends to do a bad job of hiding things.

(This makes her in general a bad day one lynch but probably a great day 3 shot if things dont shake up. Obviously the ideal is just to murder wolves but mountainous tends to be rough so having strategies for slots can be nice. Alternatively we can make her king today to see if she can net us a wolf under penalty of death tomorrow. )

@min check my iso for a question about jaiden i didnt see a reply.

1 Like

Ok but like.
They directly said that they believe that Mist is saying that which Misty is obviously not.
And it makes just as much sense as TvT.

Squid IMO looks to try and be pushing a Leafia narrative.
The thing that bothers me is why would squid be saying this? They never stated a prior wolf read that Iā€™m aware of and they never voted them either.

Hrm.

You played in anni where i was town right? What is different here in your perspective?

Like why didnā€™t squid say ā€œso itā€™s possible Pigeon is doing scum motivationā€
Rather then saying ā€œoh yeah maybe Eliza is town and Leafia and Pigeon are both wolves and Pigeon is trying to frame Eliza to Leafiaā€

Like honestly, who actually thinks this.

Raise your hand now or else you donā€™t.

i dont think a 192 player game is applicable to a 14 player game

i just think your early townread on apo felt forced and your response to me calling it out felt dismissive

1 Like

this is a forum you couldnā€™t see it if i raised my hand

I donā€™t quite understand your version of king maker.
I can try that, although I canā€™t promise spectacular results, and Iā€™ll take time. Iā€™ll be busy for a while before I can start.

I think one of us is confused, since Mistā€™s response certainly seems like thatā€™s exactly what she was thinking, as seen below. Whereā€™s Squid pushing on Leafia, again?

Hm. It felt defensive to say i read you as town? Go on. Tell me more.

I was under the impression Squid wasnā€™t talking about Leafia at all.

I replied that I did not care about like any other post in thread just saw that one

not even that it was just the ā€œlol you got meā€ aspect of it

Let me just summarize in pin point exactly what Squid did.

Mist - Stated they felt that what made Pigeon wolfy was that they called out Leafia and Eliza WvW.
Squid

• So your saying Pigeon are wolves with Leafia
  • Eliza is actually town
  • Pigeon is trying to get their partner associated with Eliza
  • Calls this take interesting

Except

Mist - Town Reads Leafia

Squid asked this to Pigeon, way earlier.

This was said to Mist, separately.

Itā€™s a metaphor.
Iā€™m basically saying to speak up about it.

Thatā€™s not an actual response then Min, come on we got so many posts youā€™re killing me here.

Oh what?

Thought Mist TR Leafia though?

Mist wasnā€™t referring to Leafia at all during that conversation, iirc.

???

VOTE: Magnus

Misty see I have a problem. On the one hand I am pretty sure you are town because, like I said, town really really hate when I sort people early for silly reasons. itā€™s like there is a pain in the universe that cries out. So I get the perspective.

But this feels a little bit tunnely at this point. 'You joked with me" is, I will confess to you, very low on the AI scale for me.

Still town but you are probably going to be annoying this game with this type of attitude lol.