[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

Yo what?

Run me through how you got that conclusion when their thoughts are inconsistent.

@epitau
If you wanna sign up for a game Iā€™d suggest participating now before you have to deal with like 1000+ posts.

1 Like

I am out atm but i feel like that might be missing context around the conversation. We were having back and forth about different scenarios.

I will look into it this evening if it hasnt been resolved.

1 Like

Iirc he was responding to me about wolf magnus scenarios and follow ups.

gooooooooooooooood afternoon gentlepeople
I will now begin reading up
jaiden question time is also in session
if theres anything you wish for me to go into depth with just quote it and ping me with your question
:speen:

Please explain your wall now. Ty

I might
it depends on what I see reading up honestly
timing is very important

Whatā€™s your read on Magnus again?

it wonā€™t, I just find it pretty weird to stick with your vote from rvs despite a townread
unnecessary risk factor and could cause confusion

no you definitely know me with this name

this isnā€™t a response

where did this come from

zorvoā€™s entire arc here feels really weird but Iā€™m not sure how much of that is zorvo weird and how much of that is just weird
keeping note of that

magnus is just saying words donā€™t worry about it

this is just based
I like the post because itā€™s funny but I donā€™t like it because it is bad
I will go into further detail soon. Or not. idk

i like this
very awesome sauce, feels natural, unlike

zorvo continues to slowly go insane over squid for reasons I still donā€™t understand and I donā€™t like it
even as a zorvo moment

based sheeping

and trueing

Iā€™m not sure if min is just a fiend or if theyre the rawest mafia ever
donā€™t really know them at all soOOoo Iā€™m gonna guess fiend and townread them
too based to be scum

i wrote it specifically for this game as my existing copypastas werenā€™t strong enough for an introduction like this
maybe the ā€œa simple requestā€ copypasta would work but I also donā€™t want to be booted from the game

I usually am in mafia, it really depends how I choose to play the game
since I donā€™t know any of you Iā€™ve mostly been reaction farming so I can get to know all of you
unless mafia is completely serious reading can be difficult for me as some people are just absolute balls of chaos which is why I need to get to know the balls of chaos
also I feel like I need to point out
weā€™ve met before
it was a long while ago but we met :P

discord, probably under the name betto at that time

leafia/zorvo feels like s/s or s/t
leafia just feels like scum to me, almost like theyre trying to do a ton of different things at once and it just isnā€™t fluid
like they have a bunch of boxes to check almost
the way they talk to zorvo feels almost hollow, itā€™s unlike the rest of their messages
im not sure how much of that is a level of distrust over zorvoā€™s identity which I could see leafia being apprehensive about as scum or if itā€™s due to them being a scumpair
again early game leafia and early game zorvo so obligatory scapegoat of ā€œim not sure thats just how i feel rn hahaā€

/

donā€™t really have very solid reads yet but its only really been 24 hours and i struggle to get orientated to new sites, which usually puts off my reading ability
Iā€™ve gotta focus on reading text more than im used to too
very yuck

[Jaiden will return after the break]

it is now slight-mid town
before the reading it was null because most of what I saw from them was nerd speak

Read the last posts I made please.

If you all just read someone based on how well the post looks or the effort of it you arenā€™t going to do well on reading someoneā€™s alignment.

Agenda, TMI, Slips, Wolf/Town PoV are the actual ways to read someoneā€™s alignment.

Magnus has inconsistent thoughts - Lack of Town PoV.
They didnā€™t make stuff up once but twice. One about Squid (I think itā€™s their buddy them trying to defend.) another was about the read on Pigeon that just magically appeared - Slips IMO
TMI - If Magnus is wolf he legit TMIā€™s BOTH Leafia and Pigeon Town.
@Leafia
@thepigeonnyc

If your both town I suggest voting Magnus, heā€™s using both of you.

Agenda - Trying to do a back to back ML like I think he was and I think because I brought that up heā€™s trying to backtrack on Pigeon now.
Also - wolf PoV.

You and Magnus have completely opposite thoughts on this. Regarding the town part at least.

still reading up

thats so awesome

Something something donā€™t care about inconsistency because I myself can be a bit inconsistency

Other bit is that I just recently woke up when I said + the number I chose represents that I would not be surprised if he flips as a wolf, and that I vaguely have a ā€œHeā€™s above rand towny, but not by that much. (Since the stated rand percentage is 76.9%)ā€ Also overly specific percentages are funny.

But anyway, I am seeing what you mean though.

nvm im taking a nap lmao

This isnā€™t just inconsistency though.

He said he feels Leafia!Town makes Pigeon potential wolf and now heā€™s saying Pigeon is town either way, shortly after I called him and Squid out on potentially trying for 2 back to back MLā€™s on Leafia (-) Pigeon.

Then Iā€™ll quote it for you.

Here.

Okay, sorry for mcdying. I need to read through the posts

Whatā€™s the vote count at the moment?

Okay, let me clarify that I said it could have been an attempt. I didnā€™t say it was one

I donā€™t like the assumption that youā€™re giving off despite me phrasing it in a way that shows a scenario as a possibility