[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

Also from what I skimmed through, I’m not getting a good gut feeling on Magnus. Using psychological talk that might not relate to people, inconsistency like what Zorvo mentioned.

I’ll go through their posts again just to make sure

OH FINALLY, I found the votecount! It looks like I’m not alone!

But yeah, I’ll still read through it when I have time

Maybe read through pigeon’s posts too and see what could be up with them

this post feels weird to me tbh, feels like they’re getting aheads of themselves

but i cant itch out any alignment from it so eh

good morbing

I don’t remember this but again:

Update: I should be available again in probably 2, 3, hours?

Also

Zorvos/Magnus 95% difference check or v/v don’t have a real lean towards one or the other, just that I very much doubt that they’re ever w/w.

Non important posts will be skipped because I don’t want to clog the whole thread rn even if I did with Jaiden’s shitpost earlier (Sorry, my bad)

I assume this was more towards the beginning of the game and not going to lie, the ‘redcheck’ was most likely a joke especially since there’s only vanilla towns and mafia goons, but I feel like this was taken too seriously, especially with him saying that mafia are more likely to make baseless accusations when the accusation wasn’t serious to begin with

(Or Leafia was actually serious with the accusation, but it still feels like Magnus’s is grabbing at straws here)

This is where the ‘psychological talk’ starts to come into play. I don’t know how usual it can actually be, but once again, I feel like it’s another way to grasp at straws and look for justification for the quick scum read. It may not be a direct scum read, but as he said later, ‘mafia is a more stressful role than town’ and claims that it shows through scum panicking. However, not all scum panic, especially with experienced scum that don’t show signs of panic and can even be calm as scum

So that line of logic is faulty at best

Fuck. I didn’t answer this question. Might be Viper? Idk (I know it isn’t important, but I didn’t see this question and it felt like I needed to answer it)

Early voting isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but… it does show a bit of caution Feels like it’s NAI

And here comes the father of all psych posts! I already explained the faultiness in that line of reasoning, but using that line of logic, it sounds like a defensive post from someone trying to look for a way to justify themselves

Good god in all of Morbius, I may have a degree in medical science, but even my brain can’t understand this!

Okay, I can understand Zorvo’s line of logic here: It’s more important to look for scum than to not look like scum because that’s the scum’s job. I can kind of understand the hesitancy of backing down from a read, but it could also be a sign of wanting to keep going with the push on Leafia because he has nobody else to target

I’m curious to see which pairing is more likely in his eyes because it could potentially tell a lot about his point of view, especially if he thinks that Zorvo is trying to cover for Leafia

[quote=“Magnus, post:374, topic:2676, full:true”]
Read might change later, but atm I think you’ve been siding with Leafia without a particularly good reason to do so.
In worlds where Zorvo and Leafia are Mafia (which is not a direct accusation), the purpose of this post might be to distract town from Leafia by raising the suspicion of May/Squid.

I don’t think someone like Zorvo (Someone with good mafia experience) would heavily defend someone like Leafia (Someone who looks scummy as both town and scum) if they’re both scum. Not only would it make Zorvo’s image look terrible, but it would put scum in a terrible situation that would lead to two scum dying very early. And no scum wants that unless if they like shooting themselves in the foot. Even if you think the reasoning is bad, I find the lack of perspective disturbing

May you bring this up a little more please? Especially since Pigeon is your counter-wagon at the moment? :point_right: :point_left:

They can always be shot when the morb gun arrives, but town doesn’t get to choose who lives at LyLo. Risking a mislynch because they don’t care about their image when trying to look for scum is just terrible. We should always look for most likely scum and lynch whoever is most likely scum. Not someone that might be useless in LyLo

It seems like he gave up because the push is like a brick wall. I think this is NAI

[quote=“Magnus, post:408, topic:2676, full:true”]

Squid seems to be mentally exhausted, not originally paying particular attention to the thread.

I don’t think this interaction necessarily points towards a Pigeon/Squid scumteam. I can understand why the Pigeon suspicions stem from this, although I’m pretty sure Squid could ask this question as either alignment. I’m not analysing the former here. NAI on Squid.

I’m pretty sure what Squid means by this is “it could be an attempt to link a scum (Pigeon) with a town (Eliza)”.

[quote=“Zorvo, post:327, topic:2676”]

I really don’t think this points towards May/Squid as a scumteam.

That is true. I had a bit of a brain fog yesterday because I’ve been doing other things besides playing this and still am. Still a bit tired, but eh. That isn’t alignment based. That’s just an observation

Yeah, I do tend to ask questions as either alignment, looking deeper into people’s reasoning helps find their intentions and what not

Yes, that statement is right. I said it could be an attempt. I don’t like it being framed like I said it is an attempt

May only posted a few times from my knowledge, so I don’t know my thoughts on them

Most of this post is just observation and doesn’t seem like anything important although I’m interesting in his last statement involving a possible pairing with Me/Mist or Me/Eliza. I don’t know if he still thinks it could be possible, but I won’t push on it further since it doesn’t look like it’s going anywhere

At this point, he could be trying to pocket me? I know that Zorvo was saying that it looked like I was trying to push a Leafia narrative and to be fair, nothing he says sounds twisted up with agenda or what not.

The next post is relating to his entire analysis on Leafia and honestly, I’m not quoting all of it. This list has been going on long enough as is.

BUT! That does raise a question. He said there are FOUR wolves when there are actually THREE wolves. Do I think this is indicative? No, I see it as a typo because he mentioned Leafia overall suspecting FOUR people which could make sense if there were FOUR wolves. Unfortunately, there’s only THREE, so that slipup is invalid

The thread is an explanation of his thought process throughout Leafia’s posts, but… it doesn’t feel conclusive. I don’t think there was a true decision made on whether he thought Leafia was town or scum. Which means he has the leeway to slip either way depending how the direction of the thread goes

Here we go again with the assumptions. I thought you knew better hnggh

I thought his townread on me would stay, but for some reason, it shifted to a neutral tone, aka something that can change and be jumped on depending on the direction of the thread

This comment is really weird. Like… really weird. I don’t see what the point of this comment is. It could be used to push off suspicions off Pigeon. But the attempt is just… in poor taste. I’m sorry. I feel like I’m drinking sour milk seeing this post

I feel like Zorvo DOES have a strong read on Leafia. If you believe that they’re town, then you make sure that a town doesn’t get lynched. It would be too obvious if this was a scum defending scum like I said before

This sums up my observations perfectly: Trying to pool Zorvo and Leafia as scum while also making Pigeon look like town which feels like a narrative

I think that’s all the posts that my brain could comprehend. Overall, I feel like Magnus is trying to form a narrative where if Leafia or Zorro flip scum, then the other one flips scum while he occasionally dabbles in a bit of “Pigeon should never be voted” dust which sounds kinda similar to what Zorro has been doing with Leafia if we’re going with his line of action

I don’t remember much of Pigeon’s posts and I may not be able to read through them depending on my mental function, but I think this is a good vote

VOTE: Magnus @Host_Account_1

2 Likes

I would hope that someone pushing agenda and not believing their posts is not town?

this post is very long

tldr?

@gentlepeople should I write another wall or no

well thank you for bringing this to me
why isnt it a town pov and town flipflop
that is a thing that people do
if you wanna talk about inconsistent please look at yourself for a change :P

This is a Redirect.
Bad.

I’m also not even going to bother arguing the clear difference with you.

Because I couldn’t see any indication of them showing passion or reason to change their thought process.

Rundown, I think it’s a fake thought process.

no youre just projecting :relieved:

tilts head

They clearly are not though? What made you say this?

VOTE: thepigeonnyc

what is a fiend in mafia terms