[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

This is a slot I’ve liked throughout the game
Why do I have to be so bad at this game

what

1 Like

Are you saying you are changing your mind or are sad they are voting you because it means you have played poorly?

@Mistyx @min btw. We are post capped and there hasnt been a lot going on. I am not saying you have to read it asap, i wont until i am at my computer in a few hours, but dont discourage someones big post by saying you wont read it. Squid person hasnt had too much content so encouraging that slot will only make them easier to solve.

Also some might say it is wolfy to ask for tldrs

i’m not going to read big posts unless they’re formatted in a way that it won’t take me >15 minutes to digest

I do not have the attention span to read it, and that is why I asked for one

Day ends in a bit under 21 hours

2 Likes

I mean reading 15 smaller posts from someone making making similar posts will probably take the same time. Like. Do you have somewhere to be other than the game you signed up for? Oh no not 15 minutes. I think someone spent like 40 making a singular post earlier. If you arent the type to sit down all at once then just take the first bit and come back.

But the issue is with you not the big post. Comes off as lazy tbh.

Why are you voting pigeon? Same root of suspicion as earlier or has there been a new development?

Yeah. That honestly bugged me a bit too.

On an off note, it almost sounds to me like Squid is saying that scum’s job is to look like scum. Giggles

All in all, the entire post this is taken of shows that Squid seems to be really thinking things out. While that can be faked, it’s still a good look for them.

This is something I agree with.

Yes.

I suggest breaking it down then. Theres really no need for tldrs.

Surely you can parse it 5 quotes at a time.

yes i do in fact i work two jobs and have college stuff to take care of as well

Okay to be fair this was a stupid phrasing by me because of course everyone has things to do.

But also we all know the requirements of mafia and dissecting 15 minutes of post from a low poster shouldnt be deal breaking.

Come on misty. Give it a little elbow grease

i dont engage with huge quote blocks theyre just too hard for me to parse

i’ll iso squid later today if you really want my opinion on them so badly

I’m with Achro here. If you don’t read every post, you’re lable to miss something important.

1 Like

Yes, it is as if every player should at least try their best to give their opinion on every other player so it makes everything easier to solve for everyone.

Leaving blank gaps about people is how paranoia festers. By having a firm account of things you are as well armed as you can be in mountainous.

If anyone wants my take on things they need only ask.

1 Like

This
I’m not about to OMGUS a slot that I’ve been TRing all game

What is your current view of the game? If you have been reading things should have jumped out at you in one way or another.

Whatcha got?

I haven’t changed my mind about much
Jaiden… I don’t know what to think about her
She’s been putting in way too much off-topic stuff but I don’t know if that’s wolfy or not taking the game seriously
She also jumps in with a ton of scumreads but votes Magnus, whom she hasn’t mentioned in some time
Scumlean for now but not a priority

That first part was a fuckin lie
Smh work giving me false hopes

i return to omgus

Nya