[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

I still don’t think Magnus/Pigeon are TvT.
I think this is TvS.

Dial up noises made me laugh tbh.

As for Jaiden i am confusee what made you comment on it. When your router restarts can you walk me through the posts?

I wouldn’t be shocked tbh.

My suspicion is partly informed by ‘boy i sure do like a lot of people high posting atm’

in my experience

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I’m getting at - the theory that both our wagons are townled, but I’m mafia, but Magnus is town, but Leafia is definitely scum, but I don’t have a clear partner just feels… off. Pigeon’s views don’t feel cohesive to me, and (though this is probably some sort of fallacy) it makes me feel safer voting him off, town or not (though I still lean scum on him).

I think, despite my love for counterwagons, at the end of the day (literally and figuratively), I’d like to see Pigeon voted off. It would help me analyze the wagons on me and Magnus more effectively - I think pivoting to another vote, at this point, wouldn’t be that informative, though I’m willing to have my mind changed.

1 Like

My perfect game is day 1 i actually townlean everyone and then i have to activate level 2 on my scumdar

It is a joy when i think everyone is town because it means you have good play going on and it will be an interesting solve.

Definitely not but I agree with that summary.

Yeah I’ve been trying and avoid that as I used to do it so constantly.

It’s kinda hard though when certain players do so much things you find wolfy and nothing you find remotely Townie.

In this case it’s Magnus.

@Mistyx hiya. Who do you think is aligned with pigeon atm? Still me and someone else?

I feel like the more I interact with someone the better read I can get off of them, so far each time I interact with Magnus I keep getting another wolf vibe.

idt anyone is particularly aligned

tired & have work early tomorrow so not gonna be responding

will be in a little bit before eod but my vote probably stays

Yeah i get the sense in both directions. I can see it. It feels like a hero execution though. They are comtributing super meaningfully. Is that reachy wolf team still something you are employing? Have recent posts made you rethink?

Well i would love if you could give an updated read on things. A lot has happened.

Your early mutual joke voting, followed by backing off as soon as someone called you out on it, feels like it could be a messy attempt at distancing, and you seemed to mention Jaiden fairly often. As I read through your post, that observation started to fade away, but I had already written it down, so…

The connection between you two isn’t really a major thought in my mind, honestly, and I don’t think it’s particularly actionable right now. It’s just something I’d like to keep a note of for future days, especially if one of you flips scum.

2 Likes

This post doesn’t mean anything.

Strange how I received more suspicion than Kanave despite most people agreeing my Leafia!accusation read better.

In favour for a plan which Kanave thinks would result in town executions.

Turned around a question from Apo without really answering it? Am I looking too into this? Because that’s the way I interpreted this.

Kind of a neutral post, pointing out a flaw in Pigeon’s post which works as either alignment.

Am I the only one who finds “doesn’t have any suspects” strange from Kanave’s perspective?

Ah i see. I barely remember that other than my fantastic observation that wall posts are disgusting and jaiden not liking to reveal her master plans to me when i ask but fair enough.

Let’s say I was executed, and then I flip town. What’s your next course of action?

No recent posts have made me rethink.

Pigeon.