[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

Okay may is apparently a dragon and is making great points. Who is the 3 person wolf team iyo atm

Eliza Leafia and uhhhh
Kanave bc I have no one else to write down and they havenā€™t provided much

I will say pigeon if i had more experience with you and knew your wolf range better and still felt like you were being sincere i would probably hard stop your lynch today as much as i possibly could. I just buy this as town from you. But i dont and i think ignoring the discussion around you being valuable is selfish play from me tbh. And if you flip wolf i will feel like an even bigger fool to not go with a good day one play.

That being said 2/3 of those names are potentially spicy flash wagons.

I donā€™t think that worlds possible.

Not sure who I would go with after that, Iā€™d definitely hard re-eval.

1 Like

This is my eternal conflict

ā€˜I recognize the right playā€™

ā€˜But i am not wrong so fuck everyone elseā€™

The second works out an alarming amount of the time and may explain my ego.

I noticed your very flip floppy on reading me.
Like your not sure which way to go.

Pretty sure you also mentioned it had something to do with the way I went about with Leafia?

I was just adding a little bit more then what Eliza and Mist had been adding, thatā€™s really it.

Iā€™m the opposite here.
Pigeon and Magnus I feel are opposite alignments as I have stated previously.

Actually this is a good point by zorvo. I dont get how you can be that confused by zorvo here unless you dont recognize the position wolves are in this game. Like zorvo is almost always town here unless he has an incredibly aggressive wolf range.

Can you go over that again? Sorry for making you repeat but phone sucks for iso lol

Iā€™ll admit I was still on the fence about voting Pigeon, prior to the interaction you had here. From what I remember, the FM on this site (excluding botc), Pigeon and I came to an early agreement about a certain read when I was Town, and I superficially figured history mightā€™ve been repeating again.

There are times where itā€™s preferable for a villager to fight; late game, middle game, crucial votes, has been and will be useful either wayā€¦ although for a D1 wagon, town can afford a misstep ā€” which doesnā€™t mean villagers should be eager to let themselves be executed, although it should be kept in mind. Pigeonā€™s response isnā€™t self-incriminating, although it doesnā€™t help in any case.

Are you referring to Pigeon or the nonvoters here?

I have Misty written down as TR in my notes, but Iā€™m happy to reanalyse if you like.

Iā€™ve been learning a lot this game. Iā€™ve been trying to play better, too.
Keeping this and Mayā€™s response in mind, a rough draft could be:
Pigeon (W) > Leafia.
Pigeon (V) > Mist.

No honestly we donā€™t need that.

Magnus actually gives more IMO if you wanna hold onto that pole.

Just a Tip if your town.
Iā€™d try making more reads here because Me and Mist had a very similar opinion to that of Eliza regarding Leafia.

How does Pigeon/Leafia Wolf Team even make sense?
What is the Mist read coming from?

Is this a rundown of Mayā€™s thoughts? Or?

Iā€™ve never lied about going to sleep, by the way. Nope. Not something Iā€™d ever do. Heavily opposed to lying in mafia games.

You seem to be making contributions to discussion, but I just canā€™t get a handle on the source of your opinions, and that makes me feel weird reading you as town. I think itā€™s not even necessarily that I specifically think some of your posts are wolfy, I just think theyā€™re confusing, and that throws me off when trying to place a read.

I donā€™t quite remember the specifics of what confused me - my memoryā€™s awful late at night - and I should probably go over your posts again tomorrow to try to re-evaluate. Honestly, selecting you to have voted off was a pretty lazy answer, and I donā€™t think Iā€™d stand by it if asked again.

1 Like

Honestly youā€™re probably not wrong about Leafia
And my Eliza read falls apart
Wow Iā€™m terrible at this

Question. Are you so sure of magnus if he flips town you are willing to eat a mislynch tomorrow? Like king maker. If i had you that gun would you pull that trigger?

1 Like

When did I say you did?

If you could explain your position here to me, that would be great, because itā€™s entirely possible thereā€™s just stuff thatā€™s going over my head here lmao

1 Like

Quote the ones you take issue with.

Ah, you never said I did, I just ended my last post with how I was going to bed, which was very much not true

1 Like