[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

I wrote this hasty ISO earlier.
Maybe I’m just bitter, since the scumread about me stems from the Leafia analysis, yet Kanave voted her earlier for a reason most people agree wasn’t as reasonable as mine. Then they never changed their vote despite it being from the RVS.

“Scumlean” sounds a tad strong. It’s a slot I’d want to see more from, at least.

Hmm, yeah, that’s a sensible take. I’d probably have similar thoughts if I were in your position.

I’m mostly taking pointers from past experiences.

Hi Im here now, sorry the game started at a bad time for me, any role in paticular i should iso or should I just read down the list?

(excitednod)
(Imagine, if you will, a squirrel like creature rapidly and vigorously nodding his little head up and down)

Trying to figure out any other questions, but alas my brain is blank also I really should be getting myself something to eat and then leaving soon

2 Likes

Who are your current suspects?

Seconding this question

Imagine only having 126 posts up to this point. What low activity from apoc smh

@Magnus good point about post count. I am still a little traumatized from champs where the hosts didnt sub out an inactive until day 4 so hopefully that wont be the case here.

I am mostly on board with @Apocryphal that magnus/zorvo feels v/v and has all of the hallmarks of v/v and even the way they glare at each other and team build around each other is v/v but i feel like every once in awhile magnus says aomething to make me tilt my head and wonder. This is likely going to be a question for people other than me down the line.

It helps that i agree with the suspicion chain depending on a pigeon flip of w → leafia and v → misty. So i think both May and Magnus past the initial ‘oh yesh they seem productive’ as well as the ‘this is a good direction’ check.

@Kanave who are your town reads? I will be different from the other two. Good balanced read diet.

1 Like

I made the mistake of wanting to sleep in an extra half hour

Just means I gotta be more liberal with my posts earlier in the game if I wanna post cap

Anyway, barring good luck, I’m not going to be here for EoD

(Note to self, learn how to.post video for Karkalicious meme purposes)

oh wait is that not how we vote now
checks op
oh
im a dumbfuck
w/e i’d prolly unvote for now anyways

Just say something along the lines of “I’ll be suspected if Mafia keeps me alive, therefore you shouldn’t kill me tonight”, and then lean back and pray.

Mafia kept me alive until day 5 in my champs game and they won because so many people were inactive. Then i was not advanced to semis because i had too many mistakes because did i mention half the game was borderline inactive.

This was more than a little mafia traumatizing. But thankfully for me i have secret notes if i am alive day 3 that i will not reveal until day 3. So mafia should in fact just kill me because i am prepared for their sorcery. I have been mislynched twice in like 12 years so bring it x)

(I feel super dead though lol)

1 Like

I can’t believe Achro is actually the paranoid gun owner in a mountainous game.

2 Likes

off the top of my head the people I liked reading the thread were Jaiden and Mistyx; Jaidens posts

just read towny, I don’t kow why you post this as scum because it’d look so incredibly desperate, it def reads like a towny who’s annoyed rather than a genuine “defense”

like who tf says that as wolf

as for mistyx their reads have been passive and don’t feel agenda-y

for scum reads I didnt like Magnuses posts early on in the day and tbh they haven’t done anything to really reverse my thoughts there?

like this does not read as genuine, it feels very “Agreeing with this bc its helpful” rather than a genuine push, lik yeah wolves claim wolf sometimes but that on its own itsn’t a great reason to vote. I also just like, don’t think that was really may’s point there? They’re saying that they’re trying to make analysis hard it isn’t inheriently bc they’re claiming wolf. I don’t really like May’s vote there and I don’t really like this defense of it

yeah i literally explained tha I think us backpedaling (or not) d2 is going to be the most helpful part, and that it doesn’t decrease our odds of hitting wolf d1 anyways

Eh reading the iso though I dont hate most of the rest of their posts
Let me iso the top wagons

Wow pidgeon has a whole lot of nothing :/

not as in nothing like they haven’t done anything i just dont have anything new to say about it :woman_shrugging:

I just iso’d you and you had one line about pigeon’s eliza take and nothing else (unless i skimmed too fast). Can you expand on what you mean by nothing new to say? I am waiting to see what you thought of may and as of now it looks like you will place a vote down on magnus based on what you posted, yeah?

Are those two the only two town reads you have atm?

hi im technically here im just not
dont mind me