[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

hi good morning i have like 15 minutes before i go to work but im around ish

wait i had 69 posts when i went to bed last night and i ruined it nooo

whatever

kanaveā€™s recent posts are kind of whatever

also not really vibing well with eliza saying she didnā€™t like either top wagon then not trying to push any sort of counter

1 Like

thepigeonnyc (6): May, min, Mistyx, Jaiden, Magnus, Apocryphal
May (3): Achromatic, thepigeonnyc, Leafia
Magnus (3): Zorvo, PoisonedSquid, ElizaThePsycho

Not Voting (2): epitau, Kanave

I very much like this post. Overall, the way that they pushed themselves to contribute bc they didnā€™t feel like they were doing much (or something of that sort, ethier way they pushed themselves to contribute which is the main thing)
prolly wonā€™t vote here today

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve read enough to confidently have any other town reads, though as im reading Iā€™ve liked minā€™s posts, theyā€™ve just kinda dropped in, said what theyā€™ve had to say and dipped again

Idk for the ā€œNot having much to sayā€ abot Pidgeon i just likeā€¦ kinda dont???

Like i like the second post but its not neccesarly towny and I donā€™t like the other two here, just quoting a few from their iso. I donā€™t think theyā€™ve done too much that stands out so iā€™m not really opposed to hanging them but I wouldnā€™t lead a push or anything (not that iā€™d need to given the current states of votes but ya know)

What hesitation?
I was being straight honest.

Iā€™m not certain but Iā€™m very confident.
Iā€™m pretty certain one of you and pigeon contain a wolf and is TvM though.

Oh bro thought you knew me better.

I think quickly, sometimes my thoughts think faster then I can type.
Actually they mostly do.

Dude all of your arguments here this game donā€™t really seem genuine.
It seems your just coming up with phoney stuff to justify your argument.

I was clearly donā€™t hesitation, but you wanted to use something to die your narrative.

Your using a back to back denial to fit your **narrative **

@Achromatic
@Kanave
@Mistyx
@Leafia
@Jaiden

You 5 seem fine to ping.
Basically Magnus have been doing this all game.
Read his ISO or read mine. The dude will always use an excuse to give a reason not to answer something, he will criticize the person because he doesnā€™t want to risk wolf slipping.

You see it as emotional because I keep doing stuff that makes your worse due to the fact you have zero genuine thoughts as a wolf and Iā€™m trying to make you slip.

[quote=ā€œMagnus, post:883, topic:2676ā€]
Youā€™re even snapping at other players at this point!

Can someone explain to me how this is snappy when I was asking a question.
Like if people canā€™t tell this is fake and not genuine I donā€™t know man because this doesnā€™t feel like a real thought this isnā€™t a snappy remake just a serious question because I donā€™t remember saying that and didnā€™t.

@Mistyx
@Jaiden
@Apocryphal
@Achromatic
@epitau

Sorry for the pings but you guys might be keep looking at this like we are just pointless arguing but look at this dudes actual responses.

Like you cannot call this dude town, heā€™s fake AF

what

You clearly never met Magnus.

What chemistry do you two have together?

Perhaps a PT?

this is literally not true and i already said so in thread

Nah I donā€™t wanna jump and directly accuse you on it or nothing but you have been ignoring obvious wolf behaviour from Magnus and ignoring anyone that has done stuff with Magnus.

Bro!!! Do you think I was serious?

Iā€™ve literally played with you and Magnus in the same game before, I was saying that as a sarcastic remark to what you were doing, because I donā€™t like it.

i havenā€™t been ignoring magnus iā€™ve moreso been ignoring you

No you have been ignoring Magnus.

Go ahead, whatā€™s your overall thoughts on them?