[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

read my iso

read my iso

Got allot of things against that dude and he hasn’t responded Townie or Genuine to me once.

If you really want to ignore me Mist.

@Achromatic
Relay to mist, Every thing Magnus had done that I called them out on.

Bro like I try so hard to not get tunnelled.
But if each engagement I have with a player they do yet another wolfy thing I really can’t not Tunnel Them?

Like they are just perhaps never town?

I may have to relook at the dudes meta but each time I interact with the dude there is always something that stands out to me as wolfy by them and that isn’t usually what happens when I have a conversation with someone.

BTW if me or Achro is the nightkill it’s Mist and Magnus.

are you guys cool with mercy killing zorvo

You’ve read my Magnus argument yes?

youre floundering
its day 1
you arent going to help going forward so the most you can do is give us information with your death now

What the hell are you talking about?

I’ve provided allot of information on why Magnus is a wolf sure, but you don’t need to kill me to vote them.

zorvo you just say words and hope somebody cares shush

I don’t say words, would you like to read Magnus argument yourself? Or accuse me without actually assessing the situation.

You literally called the dude town then voted the may wagon casually and your argument for voting was “5/2/2”

And you guys believe this to be Townie?

Honestly if you guys are just going to ignore me what’s the point of even playing this game I’m trying to have a discussion with you on a player I find wolfy and your bringing nothing at all to the table you both aren’t, other then “lol Zorvo.”

You can visually see what I have been posted so thus you can visually respond to it.

at work now will be in and out at best

still good with my vote

Still would like you to give me an ISO, but whatever you do you.

I think what bothers me more is Jaiden talking with me and as soon as I start trying to discuss with him about Magnus he backs off and dips.

I’m not gonna quote it but your point on Magnus is a day old and about Leafia so I’m not gonna bother with that.

Dude I’m telling you Mist to read our conversation, this entire time he has been doing multiple stuff similar to this.

Potentially stupid question because i am used to places where this is hard imposed. But what happens to zorvo since he has gone way past the post cap? ;o. Was about to check to see his content this morning and noticed that.

1 Like