[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

He’s gonna get morbed into oblivion

no im sticking with magnus v i think he is largely wrong about stuff but in an uninformed way

for contrast i iso’d squid and i think this is not true for her

ignoring the latter half of the magnus case which the borked quotes made impossible to parse i think her response to me about pigeon was weird and maybe tmi-y in context and her early interaction with jaiden felt kinda ???

I hate to admit this, but I kinda rushed it because it was hard for me to focus at that point. Had a big ol case of the brain fog :pensive:

Reading over zorvo’s pings i mean. I agree with their reading of things generally. Really i dont like how magnus talks to zorvo and i havent for awhile (in an ai way not like personally). I feel like zorvo has been tunneling and overzealous and i would say emotional is fine but then i would expect magnus who made this read to think it is more likely town

Like wolf magnus is pretty easy to see here. Dismisses zorvo for their emotions but then doesnt seem to have a connection to this when called out. Magnus said he would take a step back when i pointed this out before, but has he? I am not sure. I am hungry and should fix food. Like when i think of this my stomach growls and phone posting eod sucks but it is what it is.

I dont know like magnus has plenty of town equity. But also i think w!magnus sees me glance his way over his zorvo read and it is the prudent thing to back off of it and say they will re evaluate. Someone should look to see what he has done after he said that and if it lines up with re evaluating or not.

@Mistyx tmi in that if pigeon flips wolf squid is partnered?

Thats 150 see you guys in like an hour.

I do like Achro’s view on Magnus though from what I’m reading so far though

If the slot can clear itself up, then I’m up for it

1 Like

i think more likely tmi that eliza/leafia are v/w

1 Like

min is probably town i melded with a few of their thoughts so i think they’ve got good logic behind them

Claims not to be emotional

Next few posts:

1 Like

Why?

I honestly think Pigeon looks more sincere then he looked before and Magnus is literally voting for someone he thinks will flip v right here. I think it’s possible Zorvo could be right about him because it’s a very weird thing to do.

VOTE: Magnus

Honestly that’s why I asked if kanave played w leafia before

Am I (really) that bad?

Wtf how

1 Like

Pigeon is still a wolf imo

From this point forward he is prob also being bussed if I’m right

Yeah, I’m still reading the posts I missed, but this post really stands out to me Not because it mentions me or anything

No matter what scenario, I’m placed in the scum pool which is really weird seeing as how when I’m scumread by others, there’s a form of association involved. Here, it’s framed as if I’m scum no matter the scenario (At least from what it sounds like)

So if that’s the case, then isn’t it better to vote me if I’m most likely to be scum?

Don’t answer that question too soon. You already broke the post limit and I don’t want to get you into deeper water

I’m reading as I go, so if my posts are unrelated to what’s going on, that’s why :pensive:

This is me saying there’s probably not more than a single wolf on may if pigeon w

Just based off of pigeon as a whole I can only see like…a few people powerwolfing and carrying him to be safe ngl

At the same time I think may Is town so weh

I’ve gotta do more deciding if I think achro and pigeon could be a possible pairing but like lol Idts

I… what kind of response is this? If you’re town and you think it’s mostly town involved, then that’s fine. But you’re not sure if scum are being opportunistic with this wagon? If you’re town, I’d bet ten morbillion dollars that there’s at least one scum on you because scum love them some pushing on town wagons. If there really is no scum, then the confidence of the wagon staying from them is THROUGH the roof

And no offense to scum, but I doubt they’d be that confident

Okay this reaction pocketed me lol.

I just meant how you defended them from me, it was not a very serious train of thought as i too have liked may’s content post poke.