[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

Oh

Understandable

Achro! The post limit!

So there are two things i am currently thinking on. On the one hand leafia voting magnus to counter pigeonā€™s wagon is thinking emoji. On the other hand Kanave not placing a vote on magnus when she expressed suspicions of him when he is a viable wagon is also thinking emoji.

Thoughts on both, min?

Its one hour from eod so it is lifted

Iā€™d vote pigeon if that wasnā€™t L-1^^

Ohā€¦ I didnā€™t know when EoD was. My bad ;-;

at this point I think i prefer pidgeon, would rather not give the scum mroe options since im not sold on ethier over the other paticularly

Ooh. So do you think pigeon and magnus are both wolves here?

I donā€™t think theyā€™re like, linked or anything but theyā€™re both individually scummy so iā€™m good with a wagon on ethier

Okay. What is your take in analyzing wagons day one? In hindsight i mean. Do you think it is useful?

Its useful but im not good enough to get anything from it >.<

Sure Scum are prolly pushing townies but also a lot of townies are wrong, its d1

In theory, if both have equity, isnt it preferred to see how people move eod by bringing magnus closer to pigeon? Wagons tend to have different movement depending on the type.

I think both are a thinking emoji while looking in a vacuum altho

Kanaves voting reason is reasonable now though ngl

+I literally cannot read anything from leafia except spew and Iā€™ve known her as a player for so long so i canā€™t really answer

I just know people reading her off of defensiveness is extremely useless

Yes kanave surprised me lol. I didnt consider they would vote pigeon after reading their quotes on magnus.

iā€¦ I guess yeah?? idk i just kinda want to vote pidgeon here like; idk :woman_shrugging: sorry i got nothing. I can vote Magnus if you want to see how the wagon moves but shrug

Nya, I got semi-lucky and am here for EoD

No need. I feel as if i got something valuable from this conversation already. Vote how your heart desires.

What if the scum are on a different wagonā€¦ points at Magnusā€™s wagon