[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

As… Min? Mentioned earlier, I agree that there’s almost certainly 1-2 scum on the pigeon wagon, whether pigeon flips town or scum
(Town for the obvious reason of yeeting town is pro-wolf)
(Scum because bussing a slot that is going to go down almost regardless is +EV imo)

(Not partnered with pigeon, wolf equity with magnus, if magnus is v probably v themselves because their turn from magnus jarred me which is rare)

when is eod

why would they do this if you’re town

43 minutes

A part of me does vibe with Zorvo’s v/w read on Pigeon/Magnus tbh

But it only really gels well with my v/v Magnus/Zorvo read if Pigeon flips w

Would probably have to relook at Magnus if Pigeon flips v

Denied

Wha?

oh snap

I’m confused, why that image and why denied?

I’m denying your partnering me with pigeon if he’s scum :mending_heart:

Min partnered with someone else got it.

I was not meaning to do that

Hell, I’m technically putting myself in that line of fire by being on the pigeon wagon myself

Are you implying something here? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
More scum are on your counterwagon than you? I… It feels like the opposite of a defense

1 Like

Based

Oops, I slept in. I don’t know if I’m really going to bother with pointing out to Zorvo every single confusing thing he’s done; the messages he’s sent since I last posted speak largely for themselves. It feels like a waste of time, whether Zorvo’s town or not - I’d rather analyze him from a vote standpoint. When someone’s so defensive and focused on one person, it’s difficult to figure out their actual motivations. Votes are material enough to not get caught up in this sort of chaos.

Zorvo, sorry, but you’re going to have to figure this one out for yourself. I didn’t even call you wolfy, just hard to read.

As for his opinions, I don’t think Magnus is that scummy, at least from the things Zorvo is pointing out in the posts I’m looking at right now. I <3 competing wagons, I <3 arguing things I don’t believe, I would absolutely jump on a wagon I don’t strongly agree with at 5/2/2. If someone could summarize the Magnus case beyond this, I’d consider a vote, but I think Pigeon’s a stronger vote for information purposes, which is really what you have to go with D1.

1 Like

There haven’t been enough Morbius jokes lately. Uhhh… stand back, I am beginning to morb? Is this anything?

1 Like

Pigeon is prolly scum but we need to interrogate these “info exes” people I am like one hundred percent sure if he is actually town there is someone sliding by using that

3 Likes

I was about to say that I’d look at Jaiden first, but I’m not sure how I feel about that because I just realized just quickly Min went to say “Don’t look at me if Pigeon flips scum”

Feels bad.

Fmpov it would probably be Min/Mist/Jaiden on Pigeon as potential scum
Not sure who I’d go for first tbh