[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

I can see this tbh,
voting Eliza is L-1 Though

right, i forgot about that mechanic
i guess i should probably the walls of text above?

1 Like

itā€™s a great idea to try to stay informed when you can, yeah. Also if you do get the gun tomorrow please remember it is because the wolves think you will use it unwisely. Listen to others and do your best to make an informed decision.

2 Likes

How do you feel about the gun being used on Misty tomorrow?

prolly a good shot, worstcasenario we clear a player that thereā€™s been talk on for a while. D1 I had her down as a townlean but looking backā€¦ I donā€™t know why???

from what i read, misty and eliza are both on the chopping block due to their secretive/abnormal posts? if thatā€™s correct

The plan is to chop Eliza today and question Misty tomorrow. If the answers arenā€™t greatā€¦

1 Like

Good idea.

That does have me thinking on who the scum will give the gun to tomorrow. Whoever gets the gun is gonna be confirmed, so I doubt theyā€™re gonna give it to someone who might be scumread by some people

Then again, Epi kinda soft confirmed themselves as town, so maybe youā€™re onto something

right. so assuming eliza is executed today (which seems likely), should misty be the target of the gunā€¦? i do also see some jaiden suspicionā€¦

Leafia wolf reads you and Iā€™m not sure about Magnus.

I no longer town read you.

1 Like

Iā€™m leaning towards either a Misty or Jaiden shot myself currently.

I was trying to start a good wagon on Misty but yā€™all clearly donā€™t wanna vote there you would instead rather repeat EoD1

we dont neccesarly want to preshoot bc lots can happen tomororw, but weā€™ll def qusetion them

whatā€™s the reasoning behind magnus?

No whatā€™s gonna happen is:
If Jaiden/Min is town they will be given the gun most likely.
They would chose Jaiden to try and use him to kill me off or they would chose Min because Min has so many open Nullish reads, mafia has a lower chance to die from the shot.

alright. so if not misty, who else?

mafia you should give me gun ill miss for u i swear

1 Like

im prolly the worst person to ask i have no clue what the fuck is going on im just here

But yet you have no issue getting shot?