GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Yeah it was a lot of like, soapbox rants and the times he put reads up I felt like he was being squeamish about townreading people.

1 Like

i was giving an example

1 Like

you think zorvo cares

1 Like

It’s like what I do - a lot of words, not saying much. It felt like they were making a lot of general statements about how mafia games ought to be played and very little about this specific one. It’s not so much lack of content as it is lack of specific opinions, something which I honestly think is more wolfy than just not saying much.

2 Likes

@Marluxion I explained the YBW take in one of my previous posts - I simply don’t think he would bother with an original copypasta opener as a wolf. Could be that I’m misreading his playstyle/personality but whatever, I’m townleaning him anyway for his later activity.

As for O. Kazo, I need to metadive them because I know they got MLed in Flicker.

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m reading that ISO and I see a lot more reads + critical thought about the game than here.

VOTE: O. Kazo

1 Like

Fwiw he started off that game with some weird RP thing but then started actually talking about the game and had plenty of content (albeit mostly one-liners and disconnected thoughts).

I’m waiting for that to happen here if he’s town.

1 Like

Vibe read. I liked Lemon’s posting at the time.
I’m going to catch up on the thread and selectively respond to certain posts, the way everyone else pretends they don’t.

2 Likes

Make me look good.
I haven’t specifically looked at Troll yet, sorry. From what I’ve seen they’ve done alright, but whatever whatever.

1 Like

On the one hand, an evil has no reason to draw attention to the possibility of them being evil unless it fulfils a purpose, a way to make them look good. On the other hand, if you rand evil it’s always on your mind, and sometimes you feel the need to post your thoughts about it. I can’t remember May mentioning future wolf games in Morbtainado or Flicker, but maybe I’m misremembering. Maybe I’ll check in the future.

1 Like

Hello

VOTE: lol, meh this guy isn’t doing much and complains that others doesn’t do 'em. I am willing to commit to OMGUS’ing them.

And now I will need to read okazo

1 Like

Easier to find townreads as wolfreads as evil, because good act good and you don’t want to accuse your fellow evils. Might be a clue.

1 Like

It’s kind of funny that he’s saying that because I found the case extremely forced and performative. If it’s not fake then May is trending down for me.

1 Like

I kind of think he’s saying it’s not fake but it’s actually fake and was done for reactions. And yes I do realize that me saying that aloud defeats the point but I’ve expressed a similar sentiment already so w/e.

1 Like

You don’t necessarily need to “lie”, but you can misrepresent yourself. Scumreading is all about drawing up possibilities you may or may not believe in, so why isn’t that lying? Isn’t social deduction all about lying to yourself?

1 Like

Setting up a new wagon when you dislike the current wagons is a good look.
Yes, it’s possible w!Zorvo wants to redirect attention from another evil, but otherwise an evil doesn’t need to do this. It’s a good look, not a surefire look.

2 Likes

Strange. Why OMGUS vote Lol over your current scumread? Very interesting indeed.

1 Like

There’s possible a wolf between Silviu/Brad, but my personal agenda wants to play with them both alive for at least another day, so…
VOTE: O.kazo. Surprised I haven’t been wagoned yet. It’s almost a tradition for me at this point.

1 Like

VOTE: Silviu

2 Likes