GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

If you’re not reading my textwall just know that this post essentially never comes from town, he’s critiquing my approach as town and calling my role PM red simultaneously. He both wants to vote me & wants me to doubt myself and move onto Molly rather than his partner

2 Likes

May, im sure youve done it before, but can you explain your read on okazo and why it was that way D1?

May do you think theres any chance of a brad/molly team?

I’m not gonna lie I had a moment of doubt myself but they’re defending Molly for some reason

May where did I cite that you read me as town, if anything I kept bringing up the fact you were wolf reading me which is different

No, that’s not what I’m saying and the fact you latched onto this so hard is pretty telling
What I was actually saying is that you’re never going to admit you’re a wolf, but your actions make no sense from a town perspective which makes you a wolf
So basically I’m just reiterating that you’re mafia

It doesnt seem like they’re defending molly, more like they’re defending their read of molly

@Lemonfairy please show up youre the only person i trust

Look I’m considering that too but May is just
Pushing me/Brad and townreading Molly when I think it’s the other way around
I even brought this up before, I could very well be wrong on Brad but May has not once even tried to consider that I might be town and we could both be wrong and it could be one but not the other

She should be she’s the other clear

Actually I think it’s best if I give both May and Molly space because it’s just wasting time
@BradLand you start posting more too

1 Like

My read on O kazo was just an overcompensation to MLing him in Flicker. He was super super scummy that game and flipped doctor. That, combined with the fact that the vote on him was mostly unopposed and uninformative, made me not wolfread him.

Brad/Molly don’t kill so many people in the PoE, Brad/Molly means Marl wagon was pure until that last second hammer, that the Eliza wagon was pure, Brad/Molly means the Magnus/May worlds were primarily pushed by two townies; it’s like, possible, but it’s nowhere near probable, IMO, and so I’m willing to discount it for now.

1 Like

okay, i’m not gonna go through vul’s entire iso to see if i can unalign him from brad, but

1. i don’t think may needs to go this hard if she’s w/w with brad. everyone’s already saying i’m aligned with her. she doesn’t need to save herself.

2. may’s last several posts have been extremely towny like holy shit. like, especially #4590. it’s all really sincere, it’s like she’s seeing a ton of unique lines that make her solve come together too perfectly for her to believe anything else. really, really impressive stuff if it’s a fake worldview. also lines like “i’m gonna stop trying to convince people who have tmi on me” are just really genuine.

3. vul’s starting to get really gratingly repetitive and obtuse, he keeps harping on obscure holes in may’s progression that are often just him ignoring things may’s said, and often just things where may just hasn’t fully explained yet, and he turns those into a wolf read instead of just… asking for more explanation. may keeps swatting down individual points from vul, but even though he concedes the points, his certainty doesn’t change at all.

fml i still townread vul pretty hard for his d1-5 but i might be getting sucked into may’s world now

2 Likes

I think what I’m going to do is this

UNVOTE

And revote at EoD

one of you have to be wolf
why are you all so goddamn towny

Well, looks like someone read the posts where I declared myself very susceptible to analysis paralysis (or just saw how I treated Magnus) and is trying to induce that in me to duck out of being pushed.

1 Like

You know reading this I actually agree I mishandled May but since it’s you saying this then… if May’s town you’re a wolf
And why would you be doing this if you’re a wolf

LEMON LIKED MY PSOT THANK FUCKING GOD YOURE HERE
HELP ME

1 Like

You’re severely overestimating my knowledge of your psychology
In fact if you’re town then this has all been the result of a colossal misunderstanding and I should’ve just kept my reads from day 1
Then again I had literally every player here in my townreads on day 1 (except Lemon but she’s a clear) so that doesn’t really work

Yeah I definitely need to withdraw for a bit be back in like 20 minutes to answer questions because the postcap is getting lifted

I was skimming through May’s ISO in Flicker (specifically the latter part)

and idk… I think we can kill them :wowee:

Rude

2 Likes

VOTE: BradLand

i did an extra check of brad’s posts today, since people were saying he redeemed himself while i was asleep

i don’t think he redeemed himself while i was asleep

2 Likes

they were town in that right? im currently skimming through vul and brad’s ISO in that one game vul linked

2 Likes

Yea I was town. I’ve never been a wolf before in my life, only town and 3P (and converted cultist who was uninformed) (and evil in a longform BotC game where I was one of three outta like thirty people with forum mafia experience)

1 Like