GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

That’s how it looks.

1 Like

Why didn’t you vote me yesterday if you scumread me the most?

if you flip town, I’ll re-evaluate on May but tbh you and May look really partnered today and you’ve both been hard-pushing the idea that there’s a strong voice that is scum and I think that’s probably the only reason Vulgard has survived this long

why are you not scumcasing Vulgard if you truly think they’re scum?
why are you just repeating “scum must be a strong voice being townread”?

why are you voting me instead of your strongest scumread?
because you think I’d be an easier push?

1 Like

I didn’t scumread you that hard yesterday
I still had some doubts

also, you weren’t a wagon
Illwei seemed against voting you

(and I was struggling with the vote thing on my phone)

ftr I would’ve voted KT if I figured out the phone vote earlier

1. I don’t truly believe Vulgard is scum, it’s not a surefire thing. Right now I’m assigning rough weights to who I suspect, and you just come across as more suspicious than Vulgard.
  2. Because it seems true. Think about it: if every high poster was Town, why wouldn’t Mafia kill between them? Why was KT left alive for so long if he was Town? Stuff like that make me think it’s true.

Answered all of your questions, since the latter two can be consolidated with the first.

But the fact of the matter is that you seem townread everyone else alive, that’s the problem. Which means, regardless of May’s alignment, an evil was miscleared. IF I AM GOOD, an evil had to be miscleared.

so you keep saying there has to be a strong-voiced scum but you vote me over Vulgard?
it doesn’t check out

oh, so now you’re changing it from “strong voice” to “high poster” because it fits me better?

I don’t consider you a strong voice.

But since I’m not sure which strong voice is guilty, and you still come across as worse off fmpov, I’m voting you anyway.

I’m probably going to sleep. Don’t quickhammer, it’s in surviving Town’s best interest to have as long as they can to talk, to deliberate, to break down their walls of trust based on an incorrect read.

why is it that when you talk about May’s switch to Silviu last second on EOD1, you say that May’s probably not scum for doing that because scum wouldn’t draw attention to themselves that way

but when I brought up the fact that I basically did the exact same thing seconds before and asked why you didn’t talk about me too, you only asked me the question but didn’t townread me for it

instead, you voted me

if that isn’t partnered, idk what is

exactly, so you switched it to “high poster” to suit your push
you’re outed

I think it is in town’s best interest today to sheep Vulgard and vote you out
vote out May tomorrow

1 Like

I’m scumreading you because you’ve been chilling the entire game and if anyone was miscleared, someone flying under the radar, you’re the first place I think everyone should look.

Imagine misinterpreting what I’m saying to suit your read, but whatever.
Vulgard/May/Brad.
Lemon/Molly/YBW.

Would it be salty of me to insist you don’t sheep Vulgard, since he was so terribly wrong on his read on me, which he’d been setting up since D1? :thinking:
Actually going now.

wow that shade
I have, firstly, not been chilling this entire game
did you forget D2 where I hard-pushed Marl and killed them? (sorry Marl)

do you actually have any legitimate reasons for scumreading me?
if your push is legit and from town, you would make a proper case against me with quotes and who you think I’m partnered with

so do that or die

or die anyway if your case is poorly made

I literally cannot see this coming from town
who even says “there’s 1 wolf in x/x/x and 1 wolf in y/y/y” when there’s literally only 7 people alive?

sheeping Vulgard is the way to go
if you think I’m scum and even that I’m likely scum with Vulgard, why even bother to ask me to not sheep Vulgard?