GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

@mollylikesorigami
@YoubutWorse
@BradLand

hi friends, I think it’s pro-town today to sheep Vulgard to exe Magnus
and I think Magnus and May are the wolves

what do y’all think?

I was even tinfoiling that Illwei could be scum yesterday so I’m actually kind of glad about the NK
and Magnus and May outing themselves just made this game so much easier

1 Like

if they’re smart. they’d NK me tonight

well ok,
they’d probably try to push me today instead

also
May voting Magnus saying

note the “for now”

and then switching to me is :joy_cat:

every single highposter in this game has faced undue paranoia and two of them have been mled over it despite me townreading them, this is a stupid line of reasoning.

i agree with lemon btw.

yes, i think we should do this.

this this this. i said this myself but this warrants repeating. this is magnus’s “solving” with seven people alive. this type of thing is okay early into the game but right now it’s very wolfy.

1 Like

i agree with everything you’re saying, i think they’re outed.

1 Like

wait they’re actually both voting you.
yeah they are definitely outed.

1 Like

if you somehow let lemon go over instead of magnus i’m going to haunt you in your dreams.

1 Like

looks nice

Magnus (2): Vulgard, BradLand
Lemonfairy (2): Magnus, May
May (1): mollylikesorigami

Not Voting (2): YoubutWorse, Lemonfairy

Magnus and May never end up with votes on the same wagon
(it’s not super incriminating but worth noting imo)

like, it’s actually super obvious why i’m alive if you just look at the game as a whole, the highposters have been the victims of so much paranoia that two of them have been mled and i could’ve easily been the third one yesterday over kt. there’s also the fact i’ve been wolfreading illwei and eliza, both of whom were town, and despite wolfreading magnus and having my townread on may deteriorate since d1 i never actually did anything about it when push came to shove. yesterday i also pushed molly instead of either magnus or may, i talked about magnus but he wasn’t the person i pushed.

today i think they’re both outed at this point. might as well reveal the reason i didn’t want to talk about molly now, i think she’s town specifically because i wasn’t killed last night and i think i would have been if she was mafia. there’s also one more thing about this but it’s not particularly relevant, i think magnus and may are just the wolves.

2 Likes

also this :joy_cat:

also molly’s posts are just better but that’s another thing.

1 Like

oh
so you noticed that huh?

yeah, it was a combination of POE + you and May outing yourselves
and if you’re town, you’d be pointing out who I’m misclearing instead of stressing that you are “GOOD”

or actually, you wouldn’t even say this because you supposedly think I’m scum
town does not try to appeal to their scumreads to convince they are town

illwei was also saying not to exe Magnus EOD
perfect time to kill them before they re-eval tbh

this post was a little too biased but you catch my drift

it’s you

you’ve repeated “a wolf in Lemon and Brad” so many times :rofl:

hahaha
why do I find this funny?

I think thst I hate mobile discourse bur also that ur based af bc Ive been reading ur convo with Magnus and its towny af, completely agree with that and then it those are both wrong we go from there bc theres no way Magnus/May doesnt contain at least 1 wolf

2 Likes