GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

I was already leaning towards like may today or magnus and yea its kinda obv now lmao

1 Like

Think this world is cemented even further if Magnus enda up being vanilla mafia, probably meaning that the JOAT claim Zorvo did had accurate information for that night

1 Like

:blobby:

hype

1 Like

Thanks Vul for figuring out why im town while I basically disappeared off the face of the earth v cool :+1:

1 Like

Magnus quoting dead towns townreading Magnus is also lol

min scumread Magnus
Eliza scumread Magnus (I didnā€™t forget :ghosthug:)

1 Like

Yea this is what I was doing

1 Like

For hte record I am town, and not outed wolf, and it would be soooo fucked up online if you were to vote me out, seeing as I am town, and all of that. For the record. And so naturally I prefer the kill of Magnus over myself. I will not put us at L-1 or hammer though because I am the good and kind soul Full of love and peace I love. Kindness. 1 million puppies on planet earth. And because I need to do the whole further investigation of conclusions I just slammed down as soon as they came up. Time is necessary

1 Like

Does scum Magnus put partnered Lemon in townleans like this? They just left off O kazo - who had talked a bit at this point - butā€¦ hmm. I think it depends on how everyone else was reading Lemon at this time. Controversial move vs consensus move. It looks like people werenā€™t really reading her at all at this point. Hm. Interesting.

1 Like

Itā€™s a literary device. Represents descent into madness, in this case.

1 Like

Same goes for Magnus & Brad, and Magnus & you, for that matter.

1 Like

Anyway whatā€™s everyoneā€™s conclusions for if Magnus flips town vs wolf

1 Like

Hey wolves if town is like actually straight up going to lose can you mercy kill me Iā€™ve never endgamed and lost. It can be via vote or nightkill, just let me die

1 Like

@Lemonfairy Could you talk out your thoughts on Bradā€™s slot to me? It would help my read on you two a lot to get likeā€¦ a walkthrough of how you feel about what heā€™s done, because right now it feels like youā€™re avoiding talking about him in a partnery way.

1 Like

& BTW if you all give me the silent treatment here I will be able to unblame myself for us losing and that will be good for my ego and that is bad. So donā€™t. Make it entirely my fault, please, because I will still be here and playing games and it is good in the long term for your sanity for me to take the fall for this one

1 Like

yes, this is very convincing (sarcasm)

so do you townread them or scumread them?

this canā€™t be a real thought

what even is this?

I know itā€™s a literary device
repetition is often used to hammer in a point and make people remember it

and in your case, I think itā€™s also because you donā€™t really have anything else to say so you just decided to repeat it a bunch of times to be moreā€¦ convincing?
either way, I donā€™t like it

was just something I noticed
not something I would use as a reason

if Magnus flips scum: ā€œoh hey, I (and the majority of people I townread) was rightā€ and then proceed to vote out Magnusā€™ partner (aka you)
if Magnus flips town: this game is wack and I will have no WiM and I will probably start scumreading everyone out of paranoia and then claim JOAT and hope to be NKā€™d

ATE is not convincing

Not to say a town loss is a foregone conclusion but I donā€™t think I have this game solved yet so Iā€™m not super hopeful

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure Brad is just town
probably not as high as Vulgard and YBW but Iā€™m pretty confident

weā€™re not partnered and Iā€™m not avoiding talking about them
I literally ISOā€™d Brad and molly like D4 or D3 (I forgot when) and that changed my read on them
molly was a scumread ā†’ townlean
Brad was scumlean ā†’ townlean

tbh May, I think youā€™re just scum and trying to direct my attention to Brad while attempting to pair us together
I feel like doing a walkthrough would be a waste of my time because 1. Iā€™ve already sort of done it (check my ISO) and 2. I think youā€™re scum

if anyone else has doubts on me/Brad, pls lmk and I might bother to say something about it
no promises

1 Like

reads (redundant at this point but w/e)

Vulgard/YBW
Brad/molly

scum:
Magnus/May

I think I have this game solved and Iā€™m very optimistic about the outcome of this game :blobjam:

1 Like