GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Bickering with people in mafia is the best part of mafia. I love shooting psychic beams

1 Like

this is funny
but it wonā€™t hold if Magnus flips wolf

At this point in the game, ā€œscummy thingsā€ isnā€™t going to cut it. Solving a game isnā€™t going ā€œokay well this person did THIS sus thing but the OTHER person was even SUSSER so letā€™s execute the top 2 SUSSY peopleā€. Inconsistent attitudes and slips and that sort of thing are great for figuring out where to draw your attention, but once youā€™re solving, your focus has got to be on the higher-level attitudes and partnerships people have toward each other. Weā€™re long out of RVS, Lemon, and I have better to do than harping on every last wolfy post.

1 Like

Yeah I do need to actually case Magnus but I keep getting distracted by bickering with you because itā€™s very fun. This is super effective keep doing it

1 Like

hey, youā€™re the one distracting me
not the other way around

Iā€™m just bad at putting an end to arguments

Maybe weā€™re both messing with each otherā€™s ability to focus. Call that mutually assured distraction

2 Likes

I think exe-ing the scummiest people is fine
especially if they look partnered

and if your strongest scumreads canā€™t be partnered, youā€™re doing something wrong

Yeah, and the thing youā€™re doing wrong is basing scumreads off of isolated wolfy posts instead of interactions between players.

1 Like

but youā€™re obviously partnered with Magnus and I scumread you both so Iā€™m probably right?

did you think I wasnā€™t looking at interactions?
because I was

why am I the second top poster lol

You are doing something right this game! Youā€™ve done great - I didnā€™t suspect you at all until very recently, and you were exactly the right balance between townie and wolfy to remain out of everyoneā€™s PoEs but avoid the ā€œwhy isnā€™t this person being executedā€ gaze of suspicion. Itā€™s really admirable stuff and I only spotted you once the game had narrowed a lot.

1 Like

Anyway the mafia theory argument weā€™re having here is just us coming at the same idea from a mildly different perspective and thatā€™s boring so Iā€™m going to keep accusing you of being a wolf if thatā€™s okay?

1 Like

May do you think we should kill lemonfairy over magnus? You said yourself you also think Magnus is scum, so I wanna understand what youre saying.

Like I dont understand your logic in how you still scumread Lemon bc she is v towny, I mean I think I know why but Iā€™m trying not to pre-flip

I havenā€™t ISOā€™d Magnus at all, so I donā€™t have proper partner worlds for them worked out right now.

Until I do that, I wonā€™t have the information to make a proper judgement call. I donā€™t mind a Magnus execution as of now, because theyā€™re my top suspect outside of Vulgard/Lemon - if they flip wolf, thatā€™s a wolf dead, and if they flip town, thatā€™ll hopefully talk everyone else out of their scumread on me - but if I were king and immune to votes, Iā€™d flip someone other than Magnus today (with my current information, subject to change once I iso them and determine potential partnerships).

1 Like

Vote Count

Magnus (2): Vulgard, BradLand
Lemonfairy (2): Magnus, May
May (1): mollylikesorigami

Not Voting (2): YoubutWorse, Lemonfairy

Day ends 2022-10-04T22:00:00Z

First of all, pushing Marl apparently wasnā€™t entirely your idea.

Thatā€™s how long it took for you to vote anyone, but with the heat on you felt the need to vote someone, so you went after Marl.
Hereā€™s how long it took for you to justify that read, while deflecting questions about why you hadnā€™t explained your read yet all the while:

After Marlā€™s flip, you just had this to say:

I was scumread the last two times I wrote up a wolfcase, and accused of looking through a biased lens and justifying myself unreasonably.

Iā€™m discounting myself, and separating the groups to make it easier for myself.
Given an execution and a nightkill, Iā€™m pretty sure the scumteam is just made obvious.

Donā€™t sheep Vulgard if I flip Town, please. I donā€™t trust his current readlist.

Regardless of your alignment, you shouldnā€™t be night,ille

Iā€™m just having a conversation.

Can you quote Min and Elizaā€™s most recent readlists?

In any case, given how nobody other than May seems to be even considering the possibility of me being good, and nobody is planning to consider the possibility of May being good until I flip Town, Iā€™ve of the opinion Magnus/May is an agenda push (fmpov), which means May is most likely good here.
Do not vote May out tomorrow. I think Lemonā€™s evil, and their partner is either Vulgard or Brad through process of elimination, much more likely the former.

lol.

lol.

2 Likes

i could probably add something more substantive here but i feel like this should speak for itself.
kill them both.

2 Likes