Magnus (2): Vulgard, BradLand
Lemonfairy (2): Magnus, May
May (1): mollylikesorigami

Not Voting (2): YoubutWorse, Lemonfairy

Day ends 2022-10-04T22:00:00Z

2 Likes

Thanks, goat. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Magnus/May this, Lemon/Vulgard that, nobody is talking about this dog. It’s so fucked up. Post this dog.

1 Like

I would laugh hysterically if the team was Vulgard/YBW, and I wrote two correct terrible wolfcases in a row. I’m going to laugh anyway, but I’ll be hysterical.

Let’s see. Here’s the curse of killing an evil D1: you miss out on further interactions, you miss out on a lot of potential information. I didn’t vote to execute O.kazo because I thought they’d flip Mafia, I voted them because I thought they’d be a suspect later on.

Someone dies tonight, and let’s assume you’re all correct tomorrow; someone dies the following night, because the kill is mandatory, and then you’re at F3. “You” meaning the gamestate: at that point you may or may not be nightkilled. Solving at F3 tends to be easier than solving at F7.

1 Like

There are plenty of villagers who would’ve self-voted or tried nothing when they were on the stand, or simply given into their own frustration. Everyone feels a little bit fatigued, I’d wager.

1 Like

Let’s just obvtown so hard in thread together that when you flip town (:crossed_fingers:), the scum have to kill me immediately. Then I don’t have to deal with any of this shit. We’ll both be dead. Problem? Solved.

1 Like

Amen to that. While Rome Burns.

1 Like

1 Like

And on the off chance that you’re going to flip wolf, something I don’t believe in, please implore your partner to kill me tonight so that I don’t have to cope with the complete and total embarrassment of today. In my defense, if it’s the case, it will have happened because I was so rejected by town that I had to make friends with the scum to get any conversation done. Like a fucked up little puppy left in the box out in the rain, adopted and trained by wolves.

1 Like

Making these caveats is not good for me in any way, shape, or form, but I liked the puppy visual, and I will also die of embarrassment if I am ever confidently wrong. I’m fine with being normal wrong, so long as I am not so taken by it that I fail to consider the possibility of failure altogether. My behavior around the KingTroll/Molly world lies just on the line there. In my defense, again, I wasn’t operating at full capacity.

1 Like

You don’t need to fret, Cassandra. One way or another, you won’t have the opportunity to feel embarrassed about misreading me when everyone else was calling me a bad one.

I’m being intentionally cryptic for fun.

1 Like

Let’s hear it for death, pain, and agony!!! Woooooo!!!

1 Like

Either way, you’ve put in the work today, Magnus, when you could’ve just accepted death lying down, and that’s a point in my book. Multiple points, even. Thanks for playing the mafia game with me when nobody else would.

1 Like

I’ll look forward to games with you in the future.

1 Like

The same to you. Maybe this’ll be sufficient motivation to finally get through your iso.

1 Like

Please, it’s so funny.

1 Like

I hope it’s Magnus/Brad to maximize my “having been wrong” factor this game. That’d be fucked up. Hey guys don’t execute this wolf they’re super town (twice in a row). I don’t believe it’s the case, but if it is, you all legally have to take me in as fourth wolf.

1 Like

2 Likes

My legacy is “never execute May tomorrow once I flip Town”. I’m not joking, it’s such an agenda push. Two wolves have been miscleared.

Mexican standoff.

My legacy is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (cont. for 1546 A)

1 Like