GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Was everyone so convinced by Vulgard’s post at the start of the day in conjunction with their previous reads that everyone just solidified their reads into binary “good/bad” slots, or…?
Whatever.

ok i do actually have thoughts on the… whatever i just caught up on, but i don’t think it’s a good idea to talk about them

i unfortunately don’t find magnus towny today like brad does sorry

magnus, if you’re town, don’t take this as discouragement. believe it or not, i’m actually reading your long posts now, and i take other people’s opinions into account more than i necessarily show.

1 Like

Hey, I only did that for, what, half the day phase? Anyway here’s wagons with my world

I’m breaking web content accessibility guidelines by using solely color to convey information, but, uh, that’s Lemon and Vulgard highlighted in orange, O kazo in red, and everyone else green. Forgive me for this, I’m too lazy to go back and do some other formatting to this. My principles are easily worn down by 2:34 AM on the clock.

Can someone who Lemon thinks she has a chance with ask her why she didn’t vote yesterday, if it hasn’t been answered yet? Same goes for YBW, I suppose.

These wagons look reasonable, especially with Lemon pointing out “oh May and Magnus weren’t on the same wagon, that’s interesting :eyes:”. It makes Vulgard and O kazo’s back-and-forth on D1 theater, which does make sense to me, because O kazo clearly wasn’t… super into the game, if that makes sense? So I’m not sure why he would fixate on Vulgard other than the simple explanation of attempted distancing from a scumbuddy. Of course, I completely struggled to read O kazo D1 despite being one of the only people in the thread with previous experience with him, so I don’t really trust myself to explain his motives.

1 Like

Would you say you find my specifically suspicious? Based on my own merits from your perspective, that is.

I’m most comfortable as a polarising point of contention, seeing how I’ve been tunnelled before.

i do think you’ve been wolfy yeah

it’s just felt like you’ve done a lot without getting anywhere for most of this game, somewhat similar to what vul has said

1 Like

i saw you removed ybw from poe for being “consensus town”

i do think she’s town but do you have a read any more specific than that?

it doesn’t, though?
idk what you’re seeing here.

1 Like

At first I found YBW’s behaviour strange enough to warrant a case. I convinced myself to harp on about YBW, and her interactions with KT made me pair them up as unaligned, with one of them tricking the other. I was then tricked into changing my read at the drop of a hat when Zorvo claimed MD on YBW with a negative result, so I changed gears and thought KT was bad. I then thought KT was softing JOAT with a clear on YBW the day he died, so I softcleared them both in my mind. If that makes sense.

Imagine I flipped V right now. What’s your next POE?

not… quite what i was going for. are these your current thoughts on ybw? because i mean, zorvo wouldn’t have had a green on ybw anyway, i thought that much had been clarified in thread before zorvo died.

My mindset is binary, and I’m a hypocrite for accusing others of being so anyway. I townread YBW, you townread YBW, I’m going over anyway, it doesn’t majorly matter whether I can dress it up nicely.

But what if you’re non-binary? :thinking:

2 Likes

Sorry that was an awful joke.

2 Likes

I would re-evaluate, obviously? I just don’t think I have to do that right now.

I’ve been trying neutral pronouns for a while now, so…

Oh yeah! Hold on.

The reason I’m bothering is because I couldn’t survive 48 hours of being mocked as caught scum, even if it would be worth everyone’s reactions the following day.

Yeah, but I’m asking you now. Spur-of-the-moment reads, based on your impressions of the living playerbase. Think of it like a reactiontest.

1 Like

Yeah…relatable…

Fucking hell

VOTE: Unvote

1 Like

Yeah, and I’m not going to tell you because I don’t have a ‘replacement POE.’ I think you and May are wolves.

If you were to flip V and I were to be alive in f5 then I’d re-evaluate everything probably so whatever I conjure up at the moment wouldn’t even remain.

Here’s the problem: if you were evil, right now you’d have your current plan of attack, and during the night you’d arrange a new protocol. Therefore, you might feel hesitant about making waves right now, when you could wait and post something more thought-out.

I’m asking you now because I want to see those waves.