GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Your reaction to my push was to defend each other and push me + one of my top townreads who I think has been obvious town for some time and especially today, so lol.

1 Like

Why should I look for an entirely new world of two? What’s the point?

I’m not going to stir up the thread and make waves because I gave my case and reads already and nothing has changed.

I am going to stir up the thread if you try to execute Lemon or YBW because I think that’s just throwing here, you’ve killed enough blatant villagers and I’m taking the reins. Feel free to blame me if I’m wrong but I don’t think I am.

Sure. I don’t think any of that’s false.

I’m asking because I know I’m Town, and if you were also Town, it would’ve looked better had you taken the thought exercise to heart and just humoured the request of a condemned figure.

Think about it. I am executed, flip Town. What does that mean for May? What does that mean for Lemon? What does that mean for everyone else? Why aren’t you willing to consider this idea, even if it’s just to taunt me?

If Lemon/YBW contains a wolf (let alone two wolves) then I guess I’m bad at the game but I really think they’ve been villagery.

Is this supposed to be targeted at me, specifically? Because you’ve gone on record to say none of my votes have been significant.

Nope, I meant the village at large.

Vulgard…

1 Like

Because I dislike hypotheticals and I almost never do preflips unless it’s not w/w reads or someone is literally outed.

I want to be reasonable and exe Magnus today. I really do. But you make it difficult.

1 Like

How?

You didn’t humour me earlier, either.
C’mon, Vulgard. Magnus flips V, answer the hypothetical because it’s not going to be hypothetical if you have your way.

I already answered, though? If Magnus flips V, I re-evaluate. I don’t know where my reads are going to end up because a lot of it will depend on who dies as well.

…What a safe answer that is.

It’s the only legitimate answer, anything else would be stupid. Imagine you construe a whole world going into f5 and then someone dies and screws it all up.

I didn’t know “re-evaluating when you head into LyLo” was a controversial take in the slightest but I think you’re wasting my time on purpose so w/e.

1 Like

Surely that shouldn’t bother you, given how you’ve already construed Magnus/May as your primary world.

You don’t seem to be showing the kind of reaction that feels natural for town in this situation… at least, not the reaction that’s natural to me, to anywhere near the degree that I show it.

Why aren’t you hesitant? At all? This confidence feels… like that of a wolf who’s noticed the town don’t listen when he talks and has been playing Cassandra to earn a free misvote when it’s crucial.

It’s at least partially a playstyle difference, of course - you wouldn’t be pushing this angle if you didn’t at least think you’d act like this as town, but it’s so… foreign to me, to not have the constant buzz of doubt about you… I guess I had some degree of this confidence previously, about, like, Leafia in Flicker, but we were in a thunderdome for days.

I dunno. This isn’t a real argument for or against you, and I don’t think there’s a good or right way to formulate a response to it, which is why I’m not expecting one. It’s just jarring to me, an overthinker.

1 Like

You’re correct, it doesn’t, but you asked me to assume Magnus V and I’m answering from that pov.