GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

I have done that for four days and I kept not dying while villagers kept getting murdered, up to and including Illwei who I didn’t even really townread until very late into the day yesterday and even then I had doubts

If anything that’s what prompted me to majorly re-evaluate and look at players I’ve been pivoting away from for weak reasons

I also evaluated the players I townread already and I think my case for them all being town is solid, ybw wolfcasing Eliza and her reaction to Magnus’s push were solid imo, Lemonfairy has progressively gotten townier over time especially with the Eliza defense and her posting today (it’s kinda weird that I’m townreading two players for having opposite reads on Eliza but it makes sense in my head), and Brad has the meta argument going his way (I normally really dislike meta but I think the case here is strong, I literally just wolfed with him and he was a wet noodle that was barely capable of posting and when he did it was very wolfy [sorry Brad])

1 Like

How much of this is based on them defending you

Agree to disagree

This entire time I’ve asked for reads on Brad but I don’t even think anyone bothered to read his posts in the game I linked which are the basis of my read
Because my sole argument for him being town is this meta comparison I’d really like a double-check from someone but I haven’t received it yet

If you want me to hypothesize that badly then I guess I can say that Brad and molly are where I would look first because my reasoning for these two being town is the weakest
May would also still be an option but obviously all three of those can’t be wolves
I’ll still reconsider YBW/Lemonfairy though but I expect one of them to die tonight unless I’m terribly wrong

I actually think Lemonfairy is even townier than YBW at this point and you + May trying to push on her is one of the primary reasons I think I’m just correct, pushing one me is kinda whatever at this point because almost the entire game has done that but I think she’s bleeding town

If I’m wrong and she’s a wolf this’ll be extremely embarrassing and you’re free to yell at me in postgame but I don’t think she is at all

2 Likes

Here’s the thing: you’ve left open Molly and May for yourself as potential misexes for tomorrow, two players you could possibly get over the edge with due effort.
It’s not me. I don’t think it’s May. You don’t think it’s Lemon, Brad or YBW (which… rule of three, btw). Which logically means it’s you.

Explain why w!May ever puts their life on the line to defend the most widely-scumread player alive, when my good flip easily could’ve been used to put the pressure back on someone else.

I won’t have a right to yell at you if it’s you/Lemon, just saying.

This is a pretty solid argument in the world that you’re V and that’s why I wouldn’t immediately turbo May if you’re a villager

Jesus Christ why does everyone keep claiming I should be pushing the towniest players

It just means one of us is wrong if we’re V/V lol

Like, this is legitimately awful logic and claims like that are the main reason I wolfread you earlier

I’d consider that an interesting ending.

Fwiw I’m ~always going to re-evaluate if Magnus is not a wolf because I don’t want to lose this game though I’ve had plenty of frustration with it

But if Magnus is a wolf then everyone should turbo May tomorrow and not even think about it

1 Like

And Magnus if I’m wrong then I’m really, really sorry

My mind hasn’t changed though

I won’t ask you to hammer but I’m set rn

I won’t self-hammer, because I don’t believe it’s protown. I think I’ve expressed myself enough to not get rolled in DVC, at least.

I can do that later tonight if you want, was also kinda goin off memory for that bc i have also seen wet noodle wolf brad

Anyway my thoughts literally havent changed in the slightest, vul is even more obv v imo, magnus is still scummy, may is even more scummy, I get I told you so rights on molly, Lemon is IC, and Brad is big chilling

Since Brad unvoted Ill put magnus back up to 2

VOTE: Magnus

1 Like

Vulgard if it makes you feel better you like never die tonight and people re-evaling should see that ur town, or at least I hope they do. The only person I can see you partnered with are bard/molly and those are very weak aligns that I honestly dont think are true at all, I think this is just occams razor, the towniest people are town and the scummiest people are scum

1 Like