GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

I am wasting my time here, both in the sense that I SR Vulgard because of the general state of the game, and because I do have to leave the house in ten minutes and I’m sitting around playing mafia. Gonna go for now, see you all… later.

1 Like

I’d like to note that you were voting his primary pusher, Lemonfairy, almost the entire time
If you didn’t actually think he was town why did you incessantly push on me and Lemon, that’s abysmal for the gamestate, you should be agreeing with us or at least not voting against us because this could end really badly (like with Lemon claiming)
You say you changed your mind toward the end but as you’re saying these words your vote continues to sit on Lemon

1 Like

What you’re saying just doesn’t make sense, you’re saying you were trying to milk Magnus for info but in the process you were voting and pushing his main accuser and in the end you concluded that you trusted him but you also let him die anyway

Like what kind of town thought process is this

Nope nevermind running back in the door to say I ONLY KEPT MY VOTE ON LEMON BECAUSE IF I VOTED MAGNUS IT WOULD PUT US AT L-1 I SAID MULTIPLE TIMES MY VOTE WAS ON MAGNUS IN SPIRIT

1 Like

Then you should’ve not been voting

I just don’t understand why a villager would approach the situation in this way, actively making the gamestate worse

Your defense of Magnus was the very reason a lot of people pushed on you yesterday, you should’ve dropped that shit as soon as you started getting so much heat for it if you were a villager

1 Like

Yep! This is exactly what I was doing. I can hold multiple ideas in my mind at once. I can hold SO many things in my mind at once. I need to drop this argument and get out of the fuckin house but like I’ve explained my thought process here multiple times what’s not clicking

1 Like

Your thought process makes no sense from a town perspective and I just explained why

:/

1 Like

Fair enough
I still think it was an incredibly wolfsided move in any world though

Also that was pretty late so the damage had already been done

Like, obviously everyone would start thinking you’re partnered with Magnus by defending him so much, so this looks to me like you were defending him for townpoints and ultimately let it go because you felt threatened that you might actually die first - and to put people a bit more at ease at the start of tomorrow

From a town POV I don’t see you keeping this up for this long, you’d basically be securing your ML like you ultimately said and I think that should be an immediate thought upon seeing the suspicion build up on you, like legitimately what is the point

And the reason I’m saying that mess was wolfsided is that 1. you were pushing on two top villagers for most of the day (admittedly villagers pushing a ML but still) 2. you then listened to those villagers and voted out the player you were defending anyway, and they flip town. Like whoever the wolves are here you helped them either way by acting like this and I think you’d see that if you were actually town

I think I just implied you voted Magnus but you never did so scratch that out
Everything else holds though

No matter who the wolves are, you are either giving them ammunition to vote out Lemon/me if Magnus is one of the wolves, later you’re making it easy for them to ML you if Magnus is one of the wolves, and if Magnus isn’t one of the wolves (which is what we’re working with here) then you’ve raised enough suspicion on Lemonfairy and me for pushing through the ML that wolves can comfortably push both

It’s always bad

I’m not implying you should be some genius that considers all possibilities but I genuinely don’t see the merit of any of this as a town play

Occam’s Razor you’re a wolf who decided to defend him for credit because you knew me and Lemonfairy especially would look bad after his flip

1 Like

And this also ties a bow on Lemonfairy not being nightkilled, Lemonfairy was not nightkilled because she was being set up to look bad with the wolves presumably not knowing she was JOAT
And the person who did the brunt of that was you

1 Like

Not here won’t be here for 3 hrs please don’t vote me out during this time Vulgard’s perception of my town game this time around is influenced to be even worse than the general perception because he saw me defend his wolf buddy Brad at EoD4 this isn’t an argument because it’s too subjective to hold up to people who don’t know what I do just a theory I find fascinating to think about OK thanks bye

1 Like

So yeah I’ve considered what you’re saying but I still think you’re a wolf sorry
Probably with molly given your complete reluctance to even mention her slot let alone make a solid read on it today and analyze her potential pairings
I think you’re unaligned with Brad fwiw so that’s nice

I don’t believe your Brad wolfread either
You have never once engaged me on the reason I put forth for townreading him, not even once, as I mentioned it multiple times