GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

I legitimately don’t think I mentioned you townreading me once for the entirety of today
Maybe my memory’s bad but I legitimately don’t remember

Yeah that’s just a fact, you never talked to me about my read on Brad before this
I don’t see why you’re quoting this

it wasn’t about you explaining yourself, but explaining your progression

your progression, when you did explain them in Flicker, I feel was more fleshed out and real
while here, it kind of just seems like you’re saying “I had Vul/lemon/Brad as potential wolves so after lemon claimed JOAT, Vul/Brad is the obvious conclusion”

in comparison, Vul went from Brad/molly to May/molly in a way that I think was realistic?
if Vul/Brad were paired, Vul would have to start with pairing their partner with molly but then pushing molly primarily to look unpaired or maybe they would have planned to pivot to May/molly later

but Vul starting to look at worlds with their scumpartner to see viability between Brad/May and then Brad/molly
and then concluding Brad/molly was more likely
and then moving to a May/molly world

I feel like that’s too complicated a thought process to fake convincingly

1 Like

You haven’t directly mentioned it to me, but you’ve talked about how “inconsistent” I was on you and Brad and called that out as suspicious! It clearly underlies all of your posts that you’re thinking about how my reads changed. Literally I don’t see how you’re think you’re not talking about it

1 Like

To be fair that applies to everyone in this game that’s left alive but you’re now calling us both wolves and the reasoning on me is largely that I’m defending him but you never once talked to me about that read before

do you think theres any chance of vul/molly? thats kinda what im scared of rn

If I wanted to be snarky here like you were earlier I could say “well I guess May expects me to tag them every time I give a read”

I am talking about it but I never specifically mentioned you townreading me which is why I have no idea where you pulled that from

… I didn’t have a more complicated progression than that. I can volunteer the information that I thought the NKs and vote behavior pointed to an active and trusted wolf, which led me from Marl to KT to Vulgard, but other than that, yes I literally just had to have it narrowed down to me because I was wrong all game. What do you want me to do?

1 Like

Lemon, you have a very low estimation of what’s possible for Vulgard to fake convincingly.

1 Like

I pulled it from “having basic knowledge of what the concept of a change means”. I’m scumreading you now and before I was doing something else, so that something else had to be townreading. Come on.

1 Like

If you’re scared of that being the world we can go with Molly first, just get ready for round 2 of me vs May if it’s correct because if Molly flips mafia it’s probably just May

1 Like

Yeah I don’t think these arguments are going anywhere both ways

aaaaaa idk
what did I conclude before?

I said maybe lol

I shouldn’t be hostile to everyone in the game, that’s a major losing strategy, and also mean. I’m sorry, Lemon, that’s my bad. I’m stressed from the fact that it looks like I’m going to lose two games in a row in the exact same way - being voted out during MyLo/LyLo, but that’s obviously not an excuse for just, like, being rude to everyone and throwing in the process.

1 Like

I kind of envy YBW and Lemon because they get to watch this knowing they don’t have to care about proving themselves but at the same time I don’t envy them because their votes are going to be sheeped

2 Likes

Yeah I would also like to apologize for being hostile because I also think I’ve been taking things a bit too far this last couple of days
I just think I’ve been playing too passively but I feel like me playing actively translates into making the thread environment worse

May I’ll ask you one more time and let’s just ignore our reads on each other at this point
Why do you think it’s Brad
And why do you think it’s not molly

Please summarize it for me in one post

You can also ask me a similar question and I’ll completely ignore the fact I’m wolfreading you

Okay here are the current worlds I think possible

Vul/brad
Vul/molly
Molly/may
Vul/may
Molly/brad
May/brad

I think brad is extremely towny though, like really really towny, so I wanan discount any brad world (also i dont think any worlds outside of brad/vul are anywhere near likely, and even then brad/vul doesnt seem likely to me)

Vul/Molly
Molly/May
Vul/may

Okay vul/molly COULD EXIST therotically, bc at this point wolves can just bus. However this bussing started yesterday, and I think bc it started yesterday and there was small potential for us killing may over magnus I dont think this is the case. So while its more possible than brad worlds imo, I think its the most unlikely one left

Vul/Molly
Molly/May

These are the last two worlds, and molly is in both of them. I think the (way) more likely of the two is probably molly/may, but I don’t wanna completely discount a vul/molly world. So theoritcally we could just kill molly and be safe? Thoughts?

1 Like