GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

no worries, the game can get heated sometimes and I wasn’t exactly super pleasant to talk to either (esp. when I was locked on the May/Magnus world)

regardless of your alignment, the way your WiM kept up is impressive

1 Like

give me your power 100 gecs

1 Like

@mollylikesorigami Where are you

Agree, regardless of alignment, even if youa re mafia or town, you played well and your WiM kept up to an extent that I could never match.

Question
Do either of you have an actual read on molly or are you just thinking in terms of worlds

I townread you and brad more than molly but in that post I was thinking more in terms of what I would deem likely worlds

That’s kind of ironic because I’m the person who made and maintained the townread on him originally but now I’m thinking it could be him
I’m getting flashbacks to my aggrowrong moments from past games like the push on Magnus

Which is why I wanted to withdraw for a bit

I keep flip-flopping on molly tbh

think her solving today was ok
the way she kept shading Brad was kind of meh

1 Like

If Brad is a wolf then he’s already being bussed by a partner
Idk if they do that

but then when Brad showed up, I wasn’t exactly impressed either :joy_cat:

If Brad’s town then both wolves want Brad killed

1 Like

maybe I will just sheep YBW’s Brad townread

1 Like

dont

1 Like

Workin on a response to Vulgard’s q

1 Like

Im just kinda going with my legacy of brad (legacy isnt the right word but youll understand what I means oon). I remember thinking he was very towny at the start of the game but he dropped off in activity which made me scumread him again. I looked at a scumgame of his again and I think hes town yet again because I think this is just not in his wolfrange honestly? He also kinda picked up more today, which again COULD be because of vul coaching or whatever but I think thats a kinda dumb tinfoily reason and I think its more likely hes just town who got kinda bored bc they were TR (hehe like me). I’;m down to take the blame if Im wrong but this is how I see it

1 Like

If that helps you I tried to get him to post in that game and when he did it was supremely wolfy but I’m realizing you can’t actually see this because the wolfchat for that game was never publicized

I thought it was? lemme go check

I was grocery shopping.

1 Like

right

if Brad town → molly and May want Brad exe
if molly town → Vul and Brad want molly exe
if May town → Vul and Brad?
if Vul town → May and molly?

May is pushing for Brad and Vul as a world
Vul is pushing May and molly as a world, primarily May
molly is pushing Brad
idk what Brad was doing