GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Molly and May voting me, the two wolves, shocking.

1 Like

update: brad was grocery shopping, locktown

3 Likes

ok so Brad thinks it’s molly and May (unneeded commentary)

1 Like

But look at the physique.

I can vote you too :heart:

it was techinically but yall made a discord and the invite expired so RIP

You’re right, wolves eat meat and not groceries

Don’t, you’re my townread, you’re not allowed to do that I’m supposed to be giving you a free win.

kindve of a wolfy grocery visit now that I think about it

1 Like

back here now

ok but if the team was molly/May

would they vote together like this on Brad?
doesn’t this make it 10x harder if one of them flips today?

this was a concern I kind of had with Magnus/May as well but didn’t say/chose to be blind about

I needed Pepsi and a bunch of other shit so it happened.

Why not? It’s MYLO.

1 Like

nvm brad drinks pepsi automatic locktown

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

For a moment I thought your PFP changed
I’m legit getting hallucinations

IMPOSSIBLY BASED
Coca Cola sucks

1 Like

I mean yeah, but at this point I think it is kinda ride-or-die with the team? Either you buss eachother to hell and back or you both completely team up

1 Like

was it MYLO D5 too? :wowee:

Why I think it’s not Molly:

• Molly wolfread me all throughout yesterday, which would have been a perfect opportunity to say consistent, as wolves like to do, because they think it’s townie, and continue pushing a misvote on me. She didn’t. She also didn’t try to encourage my Lemon scumread at all, yesterday or today, when making a show of believing me after Magnus flipped town would have instantly won wolves the game.

• Molly would have to be wolves with either you or Brad. You were the one who initially threw shade on Molly for her “perfect reads”, you’ve been acting completely unaligned with her in general, Vulgard/Molly just doesn’t track as a potential world to me. I think Molly would act pretty different if talking to you in the backchannels, too, since you seem the coachy type, the way you’ve been treating her today is unaligned, everything is unaligned.

• Brad/Molly interacted bizarrely at that one EoD when Brad told us to move our votes off Molly, in addition to making the vote counts make absolutely no sense. A team of Brad and Molly don’t bus O kazo D1, they don’t push us into four consecutive misvotes, they don’t kill Min/lol, I think most people agree with me that it just doesn’t work. Neither world I have for Molly works.

Why I think it’s Brad:

• I had already concluded on D5 that there was a wolf in Lemon and Brad from votecounts, and Lemon was confirmed town.
  • I did an iso breaking down his D1 and it was like, super wolfy in hindsight - he questioned the O kazo vote in a way that felt off, had a bizarre and undue focus on you (that was at least partially mutual), etc etc. When the reason he was being TRed in thread was in large part his D1, recontextualizing it like that just like, made me completely lose that townread
  • He encouraged my Lemon world in a really wolfy way yesterday. Again, me pushing Lemon after Magnus was an instant scum win, and yet nobody but Brad even tried to encourage me on it. Plus, he encouraged it in a way that still meant Magnus would be executed that day (I even asked him about it) so that the votes would go through in that order.
  • It’s getting late and this is getting more of a textwall here’s my read of Brad’s D1 GOAT^2 - Game Thread (6/15) - Day 6 - #4277 by May

I don’t really care why you think it’s Molly and I, sorry. I hard scumread you. There’s nothing I could gain from it.

1 Like