GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Why wouldn’t you have any thoughts in regards to O.Kazo?

2 Likes

let me ask you the same question

why would i have any thoughts towards him

1 Like

This is becoming more and more probable.

2 Likes

you ask this because you think we’re mafia together and you’re shocked by me not caring i get it

1 Like

What was the point of Bolded are you actually did was restate your answer not the question I provided to you, this post of yours is wolfy.

I can explain why I don’t like O.Kazo.
I think their entrance was wolfy for starters, there was some more posts I didn’t like and I just felt different from his other game where he was the town doctor who trolled us.

2 Likes

You don’t have any thoughts on O.Kazo but stating you have no problem on executing them is - Rand Mafia.

Just an FYI

2 Likes

ok

1 Like

Orrrr you know.
I could just be voting in my scum solve that I made.

26/150

1 Like

Notice how lol is avoiding it and notice how lol so far this game has been doing troll like posts that has zero town motivation.

What shocks the hell out of me is how people aren’t seeing what I’m seeing from lol.

1 Like

this is true he doesnt have the energy
considering i dont instant townread him after checking his iso unlike the last game

1 Like

I GTG to bed but yeah, just remember this.

29/150

1 Like

In general it’s how you get someone into the game as well if they’re just open minded in the game and just joining the thread.

2 Likes

i have like 3 reads already what are u talking about

1 Like

silviu scumread for lack of content im seeing?
mans literally posted walls
i dont have meta though maybe hes supposed to write 6 essays by now

1 Like

Yeah it was a lot of like, soapbox rants and the times he put reads up I felt like he was being squeamish about townreading people.

1 Like

i was giving an example

1 Like

you think zorvo cares

1 Like

It’s like what I do - a lot of words, not saying much. It felt like they were making a lot of general statements about how mafia games ought to be played and very little about this specific one. It’s not so much lack of content as it is lack of specific opinions, something which I honestly think is more wolfy than just not saying much.

2 Likes

@Marluxion I explained the YBW take in one of my previous posts - I simply don’t think he would bother with an original copypasta opener as a wolf. Could be that I’m misreading his playstyle/personality but whatever, I’m townleaning him anyway for his later activity.

As for O. Kazo, I need to metadive them because I know they got MLed in Flicker.

1 Like
2 Likes