GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

You are hyperfixating on the wrong part of my argument

Correct yourself or die

1 Like

You are literally always blindingly town as town

If anything you lied, I wasnā€™t in umineko :joy_cat: I was a co-host and the only bits I read from you were you being obviously town exploding when people called your very not good gladiate not good

1 Like

Probably not a wolf with Marl, but I wouldnā€™t put his reaction to Marlā€™s assessment of him past theater. NAI posting otherwise, fmpov.

I donā€™t know what to think, his posting is significantly different from my previous experiences with him. Iā€™m not necessarily opposed to killing him.

Had a good response to Marl that I think unaligns them. Hasnā€™t been very impressive aside from that. Mightā€™ve genuinely frozen when I asked him about his early-game Eliza townread. Donā€™t really want to push him because if heā€™s ā€œfrozenā€ town again and I contribute to killing him then :joy_cat: but I canā€™t say I townread him.

I donā€™t know how to read the guy. GTH mafia but I donā€™t trust my gut enough to push there.

Already talked about the slot extensively. I donā€™t think he has improved and the only thing preventing me from pushing him right now is a fear that I might be tunneled.

Her posts havenā€™t done anything for me but my gut is telling me sheā€™s town.

Kind of flip-flopping here because I think what I said about him earlier (and why it made him a wolf) made sense but his playing around my read seems like the unfortunately town territory (omgusing me as a lot of people tend to do and most of them are villagers).

I regret revealing this because now wolves will OMGUS me all the time as well but eh. I also donā€™t know if I should be townreading him for OMGUSing in the first place but I have noticed that itā€™s mostly villagers who do it (I guess it could be saying something else, like ā€˜Vulgard pushes a lot of villagers,ā€™ but :joy_cat:).

2 Likes

Kt you literally liked that post before you even had a chance to read it

1 Like

you should read me as town

3/150

1 Like

are you ffr

also this is out of my wolfrange unironically

This is guaranteed to tick min off and will lead to him refusing to stop scumreading me, probably until I die, but the truth gotta be said

1 Like

I mean someone said King liked their post before they even got to see it posted up.

1 Like

Forgot about O. Kazo, complete shrug.

I feel surprisingly okay with sheeping Marl on Silviu and telling him to sheep me tomorrow instead if heā€™s wrong.

1 Like

stop ignoring min iā€™m just here

Marl Iā€™ve literally been poed by most of the rest of the playerlist for several games

No offense but I donā€™t care about your personal read. Calling me blindsidingly village is a lie

1 Like

No.
Donā€™t.
Silviu is probably town and my experiment says they are town.

2 Likes

About which part
Iā€™m not trying to be mean

You know your gladiate on windy was not a good play, and your reaction to people calling it out was what made you extremely obviously v in that game

I didnā€™t read any of your other posts (mostly because I was only there for moderation stuff)

1 Like

When have I ever miselimmed you min

1 Like

I guess itā€™s like this.

Marl
min

lol

Silviu
BradLand
Magnus

If I acknowledge that I could be tunneled on Magnus, then I guess my worldview isnā€™t that different from Marlā€™s.

I may have been a joycat after all.

1 Like

Im not gonna look in the several games weā€™ve played together

And I donā€™t even mean just miseliming

But like these reads are not reliable and are flat out annoying. You are admitting you need me to be angry to be an obvious villager and if Iā€™m not I must not be town

You have DEFINITELY been wrong on me more than once, and itā€™s because you still have this absurd stance on me that I am only village if I stomp my feet around and whine like a little kid in a candy store when it just blatantly isnā€™t true

I donā€™t know if youā€™re a wolf or town still regardless of all of this but like. Yeah you may have personally found me villagery but Iā€™ve been poe like every game on this site for a year. That isnā€™t being blindsidingly villagery and this is why I get angry and feel like im being misrepped by you in literally so many games and why I think you should again correct yourself or die

1 Like

town lmao

1 Like

Wait, I forgot about O. Kazo again.

Put them underneath Silviu.

1 Like

actually idk i cant read min

maybe town

1 Like

1 Like