GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Not really buying it
You’ve played too many games with me to even briefly suspect me like that, especially with how transparent and straightforward I’ve been this game. if you’re a wolf you knew zorvo would jump at the opportunity to headhunt me, you basically gave him the greenlight to make this game difficult.

1 Like

L + ratio

1 Like

This is like our first game together on this site in months

Our last was like
Trials and Tribulations where I was a wolf. How am I supposed to know what other people read you as when I’m not in the game

1 Like

Also I didn’t even call you wolf, I just said you haven’t done anything towny yet

Because you really didn’t do ANYTHING until now

1 Like

Because I told you like 600 Times just now and instead of correcting yourself you’re like lol but like not true

1 Like

Failed ratio, your soul now belongs to me

2 Likes

You shaded me

1 Like

I didn’t though

1 Like

Whom do you want to kill?

1 Like

Silviu currently

1 Like

VOTE: Silviu200530

1 Like

zorvo is sobbing

1 Like
iso started against marl, gave up, just gave a viberead instead

lotta words to say “i agree with you that the pre-typed post is nai” while phrasing it like a disagreement

ah great this is useful content and defendant against zorvo’s/seth’s explanation about their solving. also given how you’ve recently been talking about how they “always solve wrong” it really seems like you’ve been discrediting them from sod

silv never states i’m town they just state and (incorrect) conclusion about how they expect i’m going to play. so you’re right factually but you’re using it to come to a weird conclusion that isn’t implied

actually looking into marl’s iso a lot of it strikes me as performative. there’s a lot of posts with a lot of bravado but not a lot of actual content. the main thing marl has been focusing on has been meta reads and meta reads are never grounds for an actual read so working off of them is p scummy

also marl’s defense against a wagon appearing on them is uhhhh “everyone who’s on it is already in my poe” and “the people pushing me are always wrong on a meta level” which are both defenses the same way a party city balloon is a good anchor for an aircraft carrier. yeah if a player omguses often or if a player is usually wrong how does that stop you from having rolled that 3/15 chance to end up wolf

2 Likes

silv time

This is straight up misinformation. Everyone except vulgard was already in my PoE (list quoted like 10 minutes ago). And the reason I’m not going to townread vulgard anymore is because he specifically should have known better.

1 Like

Yes you did

1 Like

I wouldn’t go all sicko mode if you didn’t

1 Like

okay so everyone on your wagon was already in your poe is what you’re saying.

excluding vulgard who is now in your poe because they are acting in a way that you specifically do not think your meta version of vulgard should act to be town

where’s the disinfo chief

1 Like

Like I said, I’m sheeping you today and if Silviu isn’t a wolf then listen to me tomorrow and I’ll find a wolf for you.

1 Like

Ok who’s a wolf? Why Is the burden of proficiency on me instead of you when you are by far the more respected player?

1 Like