GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Idrc if you townread me but I think it’s better if we work together. Our worldviews are actually more similar than I previously thought they were and I’m willing to accept myself being tunneled on Magnus if you’re willing to accept that I might be more correct about the game if Silviu doesn’t flip mafia.

1 Like

Magnus but you think I’m joycatting so I’ll settle for O. Kazo I guess.

1 Like

At meeting at work so can’t give full attention for another hour or so
Summarize your case as organized as you can for me and I will read it word for word when I’m off in an hour

Include p# or quotes if you can to make it so I don’t need to ask for them

1 Like

:popcorn:

1 Like

Everyone vote O.Kazo this slot needs to be resolve today they are -EV to allow to live past today.

VOTE: O.Kazo

1 Like

Because the Silviu push is yours and not mine, and you’re not willing to listen to me on Magnus?

There’s not really a case that I have on O. Kazo, I just think their posting is incredibly lame and I keep forgetting they exist which usually happens with wolves.

1 Like

If this flips wolf look at both Marluxion and Vulgard, I think they are a difference check or I’m being bambozzled by Min.

1 Like

You could also vote Lol right after an O.Kazo!Wolf flip As well.

1 Like

Like, I tried to push on Magnus and you called me :joy_cat: for the push, and I tried to push on you and you called me mafia for the push. I don’t think me trying in vain to push through my read first is going to be at all productive until you stop stonewalling me, and since you might be more correct than I am in theory I’d rather find out if I’m wrong about the gamestate first or not.

1 Like

It’s usually easy to find one person to scumread. Would you say there are any other players (other than the ones you’ve already mentioned) you have an unfavourable opinion on? Anyone else at all would do.

1 Like
silv iso but i complain about how meta-readheavy fol is before i get used to it

i do like a post asking people to talk more however given how it’s seemingly based on “this is what’s going on overall” it’s not actually useful and seems a touch performative

as much as i don’t like how marl responded to this i also don’t like this. at best this is nai at worst this is more performance

man going through these isos fol has a really meta heavy read style. good for me that i change my meta whenever i feel like it lmao

actually i know this is a silv iso but i didn’t know vulgard said that. must’ve missed it got to agree with silv here

interesting. as much as i don’t think either of those circumstances are directly ai for them i think this sentence comes from a townie perspective

i would like more solid reads when you get the chance because at best you’re nulltown so i can see town full on voting you. step up the content game

don’t like this vote at all though. especially not the reasoning when there’s been much more ai moments other players have done or even better reasons to go for lol

know i’m in the silv iso but hi marl. this directly contradicts something you said in your iso about never trusting as town unless they get mechanically confirmed

Silviu is just obvious ML LMAO.

58/150

1 Like

I literally just wrote a post detailing my thoughts on all the players I didn’t townread, I sometimes think I’m invisible despite how much I write.

1 Like

To give an idea on the difference between O.Kazo this game and O.Kazo last game.
O.Kazo’s first like 7 posts were all just questions about stuff or towards players.

1 Like

UNVOTE

Actually I don’t want to be voting yet.

1 Like

Silviu200530 (4): mollylikesorigami, May, BradLand, Marluxion
O.kazo (3): Magnus, lol, Zorvo
BradLand (2): ElizaThePsycho, Lemonfairy
Marluxion (2): min, KingTroll
Vulgard (1): O.kazo
lol (1): Silviu200530

Not Voting (2): YoubutWorse, Vulgard

1 Like

Here this is all he has done in regards to early questions and it’s nothing like their town game.

Like his first post was a joke in response to Elizathepsycho.

1 Like

One sec, my bad, if I didn’t check. I’ll go do that.
…Actually, no. I remember that post, I just blanked, although you had a lot of players unlisted.

1 Like

yeah i was gonna say this stuff tbh
had some stuff prepared regarding marl’s posts about potentially dying
erased it cuz i thought it was stupid for a bit
evidently this means it isn’t stupid
i am now reconsidering if that townlean earlier was justified

in conclusion
this is the only useful thing out of the things i read (i did skip a good number of posts though)
(other than the marl posts)
and i guess there was a thing about min not being obvtown but i forgot to quote it so

1 Like

magnus/vulgard/marl at least one maybe two wolves. not the full wolf team. marl and vulgard hyperfocusing eachother when other people are directly trying to communicate to them gives off horrid vibes and marl only cherrypicking one thing out of my iso on them gives poor vibes for both of them but honestly

VOTE: Vulgard

world where this is wolf who’s been performing while marl just decides to only really interact with one person for some reason is much more likely to me than them both being w/w. not sure what this means for vul/magnus but i will burn that bridge when i cross it or something

2 Likes