@BradLand
Switch to O.Kazo please.

61/150

1 Like

ok school time

1 Like

Hmm this is a good point.

1 Like

I swear to god if itā€™s Vulgard/Marluxion/May and Iā€™m wrong on O.Kazo, FML.

1 Like

Like thatā€™s the hardest wolf team to beat those 3.

64/150

1 Like

Ngl I donā€™t really understand this read.

1 Like

NGL I do really understand this read.
I was thinking about it in the back of my mind.

65/150

1 Like

Why?
Cause Vulgard and Marluxion know that if they survive for way too long it becomes very suspicious so they were trying a Buss approach but backed off of it for some reason.

66/150

1 Like

iā€™m accusing you of having been highly performative and cementing yourself as a general figure in the town rather than actually pushing a lot of your own. the fact that tipped me over the edge while i was writing my silv iso is that youā€™re so willing to compromise your own reads to marl in exchange for ā€œthey should vote with you d2 if silv flips townā€ is really poor. i do not care what relationship you two have had in prior games in this game right now that is absolutely a scum play to get a loud town memberā€™s allyship after a flip you know is going to go green

Ima actually go against the wall and vote with my wolf read O.Kazo.

VOTE: Vulgard

1 Like

Can I please be townclear if Vulgard flips wolf?

1 Like

Only if Marluxion also flips wolf.

1 Like

no

Alright I GTG back to work now with the amazing post to end with

69/150

2 Likes

actually while youā€™re here do you have any comments on any of the previous wagons

Okay, look.

I try to push on Magnus: ā€œVulgard is :joy_cat: , tunneling, bad.ā€
I try to push on Marl: instant omgus, ā€œVulgard should be townreading me.ā€
I try to push on O.Kazo: :cricket: :cricket: :cricket:

Clearly, people donā€™t care much for my pushes in this game, so Iā€™ve decided to figure out who else might be right about the gamestate. Hence my offer to Marl. If you want to go with me today, then you know whom I want to vote.

1 Like

I accused Vulgard because he was in a favourable position if he was evil, receiving townreads for sounding reasonable and being present without doing anything, so I pushed him, and the case was carried by other people after that.
Thereā€™s possibly a wolf between Silviu and Brad, but Iā€™m not voting either because I like Silviu and know Brad has a reputation for being a town mastermind or something. Iā€™ll give them both another day.
Iā€™m voting O.kazo because yes.

1 Like

Yeah, okay. Nobody actually reads my posts, ever. Doesnā€™t matter how much I post or what I post. I could post complete nonsense and there would be no difference.

1 Like

Nobody was doing anything, but you were acting like you wanted to appear helpful. Itā€™s more of a red flag.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a really weird disconnect between how much people respect my play (to the point that I get wolfread after being on a singular villagerā€™s wagon even after burying a wolf before, check the HTF game) and how much they actually read of what I post / how much they actually care about what I say. I think I need to change my playstyle or something because even though Iā€™m comfortable with what Iā€™m doing itā€™s pretty clear that itā€™s failing to achieve results in terms of ā€œgetting others to give a damn.ā€

2 Likes