GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Tell me when/where?

1 Like

FTR Iā€™m like 150% sure this is going to get taken as AtE but I donā€™t care, this needs to be said. No other player I know of is treated in a similar fashion.

1 Like

okay weā€™ve been in the rvs phase for a while but everyone has been having problems getting pushes off the ground itā€™s not just you. take mayā€™s push on me they genuinely believe iā€™m scummy but no one (including you) took it seriously or reacted to it so be the change you want to see in the world first off and interact with other pushes before complaining about your own

that push actually got attention but iā€™d like to see who was saying you were lolcatting it. iā€™m still thinking that itā€™s possible that you and magnus were distancing given how bombastic your conversation was without really accomplishing much but it didnā€™t strike me as a tunnel

true i think iā€™ll need to go back and reread to find out which one of you two actually pushed the other first. that was a valid push but it still doesnā€™t cement you as town if vulgard scumflips especially if vulgard was playing up the performance without actually doing anything entirely for you to push them on

okay so you push on someone and that person immediately votes you back and yells at you for not townreading them and youā€¦ back off and decide to compromise with them less than thirty posts later? i donā€™t see the logic behind it especially when marl is being extremely public about not townreading you anymore due to a little push arguably you should still be on them

as much as i also like silv (silv is really cool) preconceived relationships brought into the game and changing where your vote would otherwise be is a bit bleh. interesting tidbit about brad

have you been the main person pushing on o.kazo? iā€™ve really thought thatā€™s been zorvo but maybe iā€™m just blind

this is not a good reason. make your own reads on a wagon before just hopping on it

adopting a defeatist attitude rn about your posts isnā€™t helpful for anyone regardless of your alignment

and iā€™ve started magnus and vulgard back at eachother which is not helpful for gamestate at all. itā€™d be really cool if magnus/vulgard/marl could interact with people outside of that triangle more often

1 Like

Regardless. I think O. Kazo is the most likely player to flip wolf. Iā€™m temporarily letting Marl push on Silviu because I donā€™t actually have a read on Silviu and he might be right, so Iā€™m ok with following that push today. If heā€™s wrong, and/or if I die, then he and everyone else will hopefully listen to me and vote out O. Kazo tomorrow. I think the way Marl reacted to my push on him is unfortunately town indicative for him.

1 Like

youā€™re town, right. if you are town your rolecard says you are town. that means you are the only town player you know 100% to be town. so why are you trusting the reads of someone who, if theyā€™re town, might be right, over the scum reads of a confirmed town player in your eyes

Making an early read based on nothing, because you want to be seen as useful when everyone else is meming and thus receive a townread for it.

Starts a back and forth with Eliza.

Weā€™ve disagreed on this front, but THIS isnā€™t important. Elizaā€™s claim was a joke, and Bradā€™s response was to said joke, and from your later responses, itā€™s clear you werenā€™t dismissing this as a joke, but trying to bring it to a serious level.

This isnā€™t a read, whereā€™s the substance?

In hindsight, you didnā€™t really run with the Eliza claim joke, but thatā€™s taking this out of context so forget it.

Early wagons usually arenā€™t important, and this is your way of appearing proactive when everyone else is still meming.

All about looking important, but you werenā€™t really making waves.
And then you started responding to my posts, so thatā€™s all thatā€™s immediately relevant to your question.

1 Like

Youā€™re just proving my point. Iā€™ve interacted with a lot of people throughout the game and I gave detailed thoughts about Mayā€™s push on you in particular.

Marl is the first one that comes to mind.

I had a push on O. Kazo later but it wasnā€™t really talked about.

I know, but clearly the other things Iā€™m doing arenā€™t helpful either because they all get forgotten.

Like this:

Should I go back to my ISO and quote every single post where I interact with players other than Magnus and Marl (thereā€™s a lot more of that in total than there is of Magnus and Marl interactions) or are you going to actually read them?

1 Like

Was catching up and literally had it in my mind ā€œvulgard is being kinda wolfy I might vote themā€ and then i saw this. You are amazing and the best towns memeber kingtroll thank you for being what this town needs

1 Like

Because I think heā€™s town and heā€™s going to push me if I donā€™t sheep him, while I think he might be right + heā€™ll hopefully listen to me if heā€™s wrong + itā€™s probably better for the gamestate that way.

1 Like

i will go iso you right now. i did formulate my current idea of you after reading silvā€™s iso so i donā€™t want to be unfair to you this is just my idea of you from what iā€™ve been remembering. your main interactions in my eyes have been the loudest with magnus and marl but that potentially could be more on them then you

1 Like

can you pass me some popcorn. iā€™m still in your pocket

1 Like

Hell yeah dude we are in eachothers pockets :popcorn:

1 Like

I am not returning for EOD, huh.
I should probably sleep, alright. Everyone alright with that?

1 Like

Iā€™d call this scummy but I donā€™t think you fit into any scumteams Iā€™m thinking of yet, so you both get a pass.

1 Like

sorry but i think marlā€™s one of the most obvious villagers in the thread lol

i think in particular look at how his reads on you/brad developed, with how he townread you for getting what he thought was the easy dunk on brad. it really feels like he believes his brad read, and like itā€™s so obvious to him that of course someone else had to point it out and have the same thought. just a sense of camaraderie/validation i very, very rarely see from wolves.

1 Like

i got a long ass exam today but i should be back for eod

iā€™m not voting vul today lmao i think heā€™s been very villagery, especially around when he started cooling off of his marl wolf read

i could go for kazo. his popins feel like heā€™s just sitting in thread treading water, and i see him saying words but donā€™t feel him thinking if that makes sense, like he doesnā€™t have any plans to start solving.

i think bradā€™s worst crime is just being underwhelming, donā€™t have the same meta as yā€™all so i donā€™t know what his polarization looks like sorry.

gtg, wish me luck

1 Like
the vulgard iso

may this is what i was talking about btw. now that content is actually starting iā€™ve put the die back into the drawer you can stop scumreading me now <3

first interactions arenā€™t ai either way but vulgard does directly begin interacting with peopleā€™s other opening posts instead of making their own

oh they townread me and my pears iā€™m going to have to unvote :pensive:

this sounds like a joke response but

this is stating that it was a serious towny read? interesting

and this immediately goes back on it being the reasoning but townreads regardless and i am dizzy from this waltz iā€™m doing. havenā€™t even gotten to the magnus stuff

:wink:

this is well before everything thatā€™s happened with marl and with that context going back. hmm. can i get someone elseā€™s opinion on their early interactions iā€™m afraid iā€™m confbiasing

okay you did push o.kazo well beforehand i apologize that was my mistake

thatā€™s magnus doing a metaread for some reason. really have to get used to that throw my brain into that mindset. however i think i agree with vulgard here on principle that there had not been much actual content up to that point

[quote=ā€œVulgard, post:221, topic:3353ā€]

this is true but iā€™m going to sound like an ass here and call it overly defensive in response. itā€™s dragging everyone else around down to pull vulgard up instead of just saying ā€œthatā€™s not really trueā€

town comment

oh we agree here. huh alright still think that was a really weird read for marl to force and it just makes me more confused about why you backed off just because their reaction to a vote on them was towny

wow both magnus and marl stated that vulgard ā€˜should know better than to do [x]ā€™ which makes me dislike both of them lmao! really bad meta reads from the both of them but i donā€™t know why youā€™re wolfreading magnus while townreading marl when theyā€™ve kind of been treating you the same way for the whole game

hmm. hmm!

okay you claimed that the reason you backed off was because people accused you of being tunnelly and lolcat activity but it looks like you backed off of your own volition from this

<3

iā€™d like to apologize if youā€™re town and iā€™m misreading your posts lmao

i like this actually

i donā€™t like this. thereā€™s ten people not on this list and two of the people you claimed to have scumread in town reads but youā€™re more focused on self image

this is one of the few times youā€™ve actually mentioned lol so if you could go off a bit on them iā€™d like that.

yeah i fully apologize youā€™ve been on kazo a lot this game

am i wrong in assuming youā€™ve put lol in your scumreads by this point

i donā€™t think anything specifically changed after this they just omgus voted you and claimed that you were too smart to be on their wagon? which really shouldnā€™t have gotten you off that vote because itā€™s not a real defense against the reason they were being sussed at the time

realizing to my dawning horror that none of vulgard/marl/magnus will get nightkilled so iā€™ll actually have to solve this over the day. scum please kill me

this is a really good push that you dropped. i obviously donā€™t know marlā€™s meta like you do but iā€™m a bit disappointed if youā€™re town

youā€™ve done a lot more interacting with zorvo than iā€™ve remembered which is interesting. given how youā€™ve both been scumreading o.kazo up to my push on you flipped zorvo i wouldā€™ve thought iā€™d have the two of you paired but itā€™s kinda slipped out of my mind

both of these statements are true but you let marl off the hook and sheep them.

i mean being loud and bombastic and not taking a wagon on you seriously isnā€™t town ai. also do you have any sort of widespread comment about how marl never actually defended the wagon anyone made against him he just told everyone that they were basically being stupid

despite there still being grounds for a push on o.kazo (zorvo still had them in their sights and with you on them as well theyā€™d go up to a top wagon since two people were already on it) you instead flip to sheeping someone who you put a decent case against

yeah you were really devoted to o. kazo but you forgot that you pushed them almost as often as i forgot you pushed them lmao- maybe thatā€™s why i forgot

iā€™m not happy with this either way. regardless of if youā€™re town or not this isnā€™t a pro-townie mindset. you should not be devoting yourself to a case entirely due to someone else d1 unless they got modpeeked, basically

why do you think marl will trust you so much btw. even if silv flips villager what makes you think theyā€™ll sheep you like youā€™re sheeping them?

i swear i thought this was an ai response at the time but i canā€™t remember which way i thought it went

iā€™m not going to say what i think this iso has resulted in until i get a response from vulgard on this. and a few other people tuning in wouldnā€™t hurt either

3 Likes

actually me and youbutworse are the real wolves. iā€™m going to throw

1 Like

one my cats tried to get through a gap in a door outside and hanged itself on its foot lucky i was around the vicinity or else it would have fucking died and they say cats are smart animals

1 Like

anyway vulgard wagon is crazy this day is full of twists and turns whats next a magnus wagon?

1 Like